Lhasa/Tibet - Kathmandu Biking Tour
Namaste and Greetings from Nepal Adventure Point!!
We will organizing Lhasa - Kathmandu biking trip. All the interested person are requested to register their trip at the Nepal Adventure Point before the three weeks period of the tour date as given time farm below.
Following is the departure dates for the year September 2010:
05th. September 2010
23rd. September 2010
Tibet/Lhasa �" Kathmandu biking tour �" 22 Days
A ride on the Roof Top of the World
Trip Code : NAP-BTT 508
Trip Cost : Euro 2175 per person based on group join in basis
Group Size: Minimum 4 upto 16 person
Accessibility: One hour flight to Lhasa and cycling to Kathmandu
The Route: Maximum altitude Gyatso-La (5220m) and Thang pass (5050m) 6/7-hrs average cycling per day.
Season: Spring: March - April/Autumn: September �" November
Trip Facilities : Combination hotel and fully-supported camping
Highlight of this trip:
- The best mountain flight over the Everest, Lhasa to Kathmandu Mountain Biking
- The most challenging biking tour in the world.
- Adventurous bike ride to Mount Everest north base camp
- Visit main attractions Potala Palace and the Jokhang temple in Lhasa.
- 1100+ km biking across the “Roof of the World” over 5000+ meter high mountain pass
- The spine-tingling downhill ride from 5150 meter high mountain pass
- Superb mountain views and glacier
- Inspiring landscapes, superb mountain views, rich Buddhist history & culture & Tibetan Nomads.
- Complete hassle free Chinese (Tibet) travel documentation.
- Local expert guide, delicious meals, 4WD vehicle support.
- Spectacular flight to Lhasa passing right over Mount Everest and many of the highest peaks in the world (if you join the trip in Kathmandu)
- Picturesque Tibetan village, friendly people and many more....
DAY 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1317m).
DAY 02: Excursion day in Kathmandu
DAY 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa (3658m/1hr)
DAY 04/05: Lhasa excursion
DAY 06: Cycling to Base of Kamba Pass (3700m/85-km/5hrs)
DAY 07: Cycling to Khamba-La Pass (4490m/55-km/6hrs)
DAY 08: Cycling to Ralung valley(4750m) via Karo-La pass (5050m/54-km/7hrs)
DAY 09: Cycling to Gyantse 3950m/79-km/4hrs
DAY 10: Cycling to Shigatse (3900m/94-km/6hrs)
DAY 11: Cycling to Gyachung Monastery (3980/75km/7hrs)
DAY 12: Cycling to Lhatse (4050m) via Tso-La (4520m/95-km/7hrs)
DAY 13: Cycling to Shegar (4300m) via Gyatso-La (5220m/75-km/7hrs)
DAY 14: Cycling to Pang-La Pass (5150m/6-km/7hrs)
DAY 15/16: Cycling to Rongbuk Monastery(5100m/35-km/6hrs)
DAY 17: Cycling to Lao Tingri (4340m/86-km/7hrs)
DAY 18: Cycling to Base of Lalung-La (4400m/7-km/7hrs)
DAY 19: Cycling to Zhangmu (2300m) via Thang pass (5050m/117-km/7hrs)
DAY 20: Cycling to Dhulikhel via Kodari (1600m/97-km/5hrs)
DAY 21: Cycling to Kathmandu (1317m/35km/3hrs)
DAY 22: Departure day
Cost includes in Tibet Part
- Accommodation, Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse, Xegar, Zhangmu twin share including breakfast
- All camping equipment whilst camping
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner whilst camping
- Support truck to transport food, luggage and camping equipment.
- All airport transfers
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking interpreter/guide (Tibetan)
- Tibet entry permit
- Kathmandu - Lhasa flight ticket (one way)
- Chinese visa fees
Cost excludes in Tibet Part
- International flight, departure taxes
- Mountain bikes
- Personal expenses such as drinks, postage, and laundry
- Meals apart from breakfast on non-camping portion of the trip
- Travel insurance
- Emergency evacuation
- Tips and gratuities
- And unforeseen expenses which are out of control by Nepal Adventure Point
Cost includes Nepal Partl
Accommodation: 3 night’s hotel in Kathmandu, 1 night hotel in Dhulikhel on bed breakfasts basis and one farewell Dinner in Kathmandu.
Transportation: Arrival/Departure transfer and surface road-head transportation.
Company & Government’s service charge: All applicable Government taxes & official service charges.
Cost excludes in Tibet Part
- Lunch & Dinner while in City
- Bar bills & Beverages
- Optional activities
Using following hotels:
- Lhasa - Dhood Gu or similar in Lhasa 3 star
- Gyantse - Gyantse hotel 3 star
- Shigatse - Shigatse hotel 3 star
- Shegar - Quomolongma hotel 3 star
- Zhang Mu - Caiyuan or Zhang Mu hotel 3 star
- Dhulikhel Lodge Resort
- Marshyandi or similar 3 star
For more details contact us,
Nepal Adventure Point
G.P.O. Box: 19988, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.
Recent Topics in Lhasa Travel Forum
| Cheap Everest Base Camp Trekking from US$799 |
by dutreksnepal on 5 Jun 11 (inside Lhasa) Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base Camp trekking is most popular trek in Nepal.The two week trek start from Luckla & End at Luckla(both way flight).…
|3||158|| davidurmann |
7 May 12 >>
|Other topics from nepalibb||Replies||Views||Last Post|
| Travel to Nepal Himalayas |
by nepalibb on 30 Aug 08 (inside Nepal) Greetings from Nepal!
My Name is B.B. Bhandari and I am the proprietor of Nepal Adventure Point. I actually looking for a tour operator to…
|0||503|| nepalibb |
30 Aug 08 >>
| Private transport hiring in Nepal |
by nepalibb on 29 Sep 09 (inside Nepal) Active Transport Services is a registered transport company in Nepal. We are dedicated in domestic tourism in Nepal. We have more than 50 vehicles and…
|0||348|| nepalibb |
29 Sep 09 >>
| Nepal tour operater |
by nepalibb on 5 Nov 09 (inside Nepal) How can I add picture on my trip offer?
|1||334|| Wazling |
6 Nov 09 >>
| Nepal tours organizer |
by nepalibb on 9 Nov 09 (inside Nepal) Greeting from Nepal Himalayas!
Nepal Adventure point operating treks, mountaineering and tours in Nepal. This land is one of the most attractive destinations for budget…
|0||320|| nepalibb |
9 Nov 09 >>
| Merry Christmas 2010 |
by nepalibb on 23 Dec 09 (inside Nepal) Namaste! X-Max Greeting from Nepal!!
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a blessed holiday season and prosperous New Year for 2010! May…
|0||339|| nepalibb |
23 Dec 09 >>
|Recent activity from nepalibb|
| nepalibb started the topic Christmas & New Year booking open |
Nepal Adventure Point organizing the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip in Nepal every year. This special package tour offering the whole discovery of…
| nepalibb started the topic Christmas & New Year Festival Tout 2010/2011 in Nepal |
Nepal Adventure Point offering the Christmas & New Year festival's familiarization trip in Nepal every year. This special package tour offering the whole discovery of…
| nepalibb started the topic Happy Dashian |
Wishing Happiness on Nepalese festival of Dashian
May this festival bring a beautiful time to treasure. May you cherish the festival with every joy &…
| nepalibb started the topic Best of Nepal trip 2010 |
Best of Nepal Trekking
This adventure trip provides a complete overview of Nepal. We combine two popular treks in Annapurna and Everest region - undertake a…
| nepalibb added a new post in the topic Tibet and Lhasa - Kathmandu Biking Tour |
Thanks for the message, the cost and date of fix departure is already mentioned.
you can do on the forum
- Share travel experiences
- Create your own profile
- Write travel journals
- Upload travel pictures
- Save travel deals
- Meet other travelers