travelgrove travel forums

price ticket

Forum > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City  
posted by lacatrennet on 11 Oct 2010
price ticket
I want to get a ticket from Richmond, VA to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from January to February. WHen is the best time I can get it with low cost price?

Thank you.
erato responded to price ticket on 12 Oct 2010
Hi there,

The best way to buy the cheapest ticket is to book as soon as possible.
You should search for a cheap ticket on Just introduce your search details and then hit 'search multiple sites'.
I ran a quick search with your details and the best price I found was $1581 for a Continental Airlines flight (flight nr. 3066) provided by Cheapoair. It departs from Richmond on 4 January at 6:05AM and arrives to Ho Chi Minh to 11:50PM the next day.
Return flight is on 28 February, departing at 10:40PM and arriving to Richmond at 2:25PM the next day.
If you give some more details about your flight, I may be able to help more.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Visas for non-citizen but permanent resident of us (green cards) Where to eat in Ho Chi Minh city?

Recent Topics in Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
msknowall12 Where to eat in Ho Chi Minh city?
by msknowall12 on 24 Nov 11 (inside Ho Chi Minh City) I have heard a lot about "Vit tiem" . Does anyone know where to eat the food in Ho CHi Minh city?
3 37 Sophia
28 Nov 11 >>
ookhanhoo Visas for non-citizen but permanent resident of us (green cards)
by ookhanhoo on 30 Mar 10 (inside Ho Chi Minh City) I have a green card, do i need to make a visa to travel to vietnam? if i do need visa, how can i make…
2 295 msknowall12
24 Nov 11 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it