travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Harbin--An Amazing City is Worth Visiting

Forum > Asia > China > Harbin  
Tifferny
posted by Tifferny on 27 Nov 2014
Harbin--An Amazing City is Worth Visiting
Hi, guys!
Winter is coming, but our passion to travel won't reduce. This winter, which place do you want to visit?
If you don't have any idea, there is an attractive place I want to recommend--Harbin. I have been Harbin last winter vocation.
I was really fascinated by the beautiful city. I want to share with you my experience there.
In Harbin, one of the most attractive scenic spots is Harbin Ice and Snow World. Harbin. It has become the most popular winter attraction in the world.In this dreamlike theme park, not only can you see the amazing colorful illuminated ice and snow sculptures but also enjoy various interesting cultural activities and winter sports. I experienced ice-made bar, ice-made hotel, snowfield football, skiing and so on.
Another beautiful places in Harbin is Sun Island. I have taken part in the Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival there. I have seen many splendid snow sculpture at Harbin Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo. It is photographers’ paradise here. I've never seen such amazing snow sculpture before.
In short, the trip to Harbin last winter vocation was my most wondrful trip.
For more information, search Ice Festival Harbin on google.

anonymous responded to Harbin--An Amazing City is Worth Visiting on 31 Dec 2014
Florida is good place to visit,the beaches are cool and you have Universal Orlando and Busch Gardens wonderfultheme parks are really good, I love Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, sea world,Miami beach...

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Other topics from Tifferny Replies Views Last Post
Tifferny Which Places are Worth Visiting in Winter?
by Tifferny on 3 Dec 14 (inside Special Destinations) Dear friends,
I'm planning to visit somewhere this winter.
But I have no idea where to go.
Would you please give me some advice?
2 42 josephrichie99
23 Dec 14 >>
Recent activity from Tifferny
Tifferny started the topic Which Places are Worth Visiting in Winter?
Dear friends,
I'm planning to visit somewhere this winter.
But I have no idea where to go.
Would you please give me some advice?

Things about Harbin you might be interested in

Harbin Travel Guide

Harbin History

Harbin Nightlife

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals