travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Ziimeo Competition

Forum > General Talk  
michael_ted
posted by michael_ted on 12 Aug 2012
Ziimeo Competition
Do you wish you could have a few days of blissful peace in a luxurious beachfront Bali Villa without shedding a penny for it? Are you itching for a well-deserved week of relaxation in an enchanting island but can’t afford it? Well all you need to do is participate in Ziimeo’s travel video sharing competition and you could become the winner of a 7-nights accommodation at Villa Pantai, Bali, Indonesia. Visit our website competitions.ziimeo.com to learn more about the competition.

Jackie
Jackie responded to Ziimeo Competition on 13 Aug 2012
Hi Michael,

If I understood well the most viewed / liked video will win the contest?

papillon
papillon responded to Ziimeo Competition on 13 Aug 2012
Transportation to/from airport is also included?
How about airfare tickets?

michael_ted
michael_ted responded to Ziimeo Competition on 16 Aug 2012
Hi Jackie,

Yes you're right, The best video entered as determined by Ziimeo.com management, resulting from members casting votes (“Likes”) for their favourite video (Members are permitted to cast one (1) vote (“Like”) for their favourite video throughout the duration of the competition).

michael_ted
michael_ted responded to Ziimeo Competition on 16 Aug 2012
Hi Papillon, Prize does not include return airfares. Winners will need to arrange their own travel arrangements to and from Bali, Indonesia.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Traveling Introduction Thread

Recent Topics in General Talk Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
doanvn Visa categories for foreigners in Vietnam
by doanvn on 18 Dec 13 (inside General Talk) Join circular No.04/2002/TTLT/BCA-BNG issued by the Diplomatic and Police Security Ministry on January 29th 2002 on implementation instruction the circular No.21/2001/ND-CP issued by Ministry on…
1 9 doanvn
19 Dec 13 >>
seoga Have anyone been to Austria ?
by seoga on 4 Nov 13 (inside General Talk) I have a plan to visit Austria in the next month, does anyone know any good places that I can visit for a memorable trip?…
4 25 jackwilliam86
16 Dec 13 >>
ramkeshplt Share your Luxury travel experience in India
by ramkeshplt on 26 Oct 13 (inside General Talk) Feel free to post your experiences regarding Luxury traveling to different destinations in India.
1 19 sujitsood
11 Dec 13 >>
bobby123456 planning for a trip to India-need help!
by bobby123456 on 19 Sep 13 (inside General Talk) Hi
I am planning for an Indian tour.But I am unaware of anything regarding India.Kindly help me out.I want to visit all the popular destinations too.How…
4 28 seoga
3 Nov 13 >>
jaisrivastava Ljubljana travel
by jaisrivastava on 24 Aug 13 (inside General Talk) We are using services of Bled Trip.com , Ljubljana which provides mini bus to hire, coaches renting, shuttle services, charter rental for tours and travels…
0 4 jaisrivastava
24 Aug 13 >>
kizzySbcs Waiting in Lines
by kizzySbcs on 22 Aug 13 (inside General Talk) Hi there! We all have faced the problem of lengthy lines while travelling, at one point or other.
I am attempting to reduce this problem through…
0 4 kizzySbcs
22 Aug 13 >>
priyanka234 what is the culture and art of Kashmir??
by priyanka234 on 19 Jul 13 (inside General Talk)
0 2 priyanka234
19 Jul 13 >>
diya South India Trip
by diya on 16 May 13 (inside General Talk) What is the best time to go to South India?
3 37 luci
24 May 13 >>
henryivane Plan Your Tour In Your Wallet
by henryivane on 14 May 13 (inside General Talk) Hi, I'm from Indonesia and have planning tour at this end of Dec. This is my first time tour. I have to prepare many things…
3 26 victorbritts
16 May 13 >>
lonelynomadic how to travel with very low budget
by lonelynomadic on 3 Mar 13 (inside General Talk) Hi there, I am travelling with very low budget and sometimes when my money runs out, it really drives me crazy but I don't want…
3 53 travelgirl
16 Mar 13 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it