travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Top Luxury Holiday Villas in France:

Forum > Europe & Russia > France  
rosefranklin
posted by rosefranklin on 20 Sep 2011
Top Luxury Holiday Villas in France:

If you want to come back to a cosy and posh holiday apartment or villa after a night of partying or sight-seeing, then holiday accommodation in France won'™t disappoint you. The region offers a great selection of luxury holiday villas for the more discerning traveller. From luxury Cannes apartments to plush sea-front hotels and countryside holiday villas, travellers are spoilt for choice when it comes to rental accommodation. Here is a review of four premier tourist destinations in Southern France, which have some of the top luxury holiday homes and villas in Europe.

Malika
Malika responded to Top Luxury Holiday Villas in France: on 20 Sep 2011
What are the rates for these villas and apartments?

evike14
evike14 responded to Top Luxury Holiday Villas in France: on 20 Sep 2011
Add an email address so those interested can contact you.

Jackie
Jackie responded to Top Luxury Holiday Villas in France: on 21 Sep 2011
It must be cool to live in such a luxury villa, pretty expensive, but really cool. You must have some famous clients during the Cannes Film Festival. :P

RosaleenRosy
RosaleenRosy responded to Top Luxury Holiday Villas in France: on 7 Dec 2011
Cote d’Azur villas offer a full and comprehensive professional property management service. Our perfectly bilingual Cote d'zur villas staff will take care of your property - we offer a reliable and cost effective way to look after your home. We help owners from all over the world with a rapid and personal service. We are qualified French estate agents with over 20 years’ experience in the South of France region. For more information or for further inquiries, visit: www.cotedazurvillarentals.com

jamesbarclay
jamesbarclay responded to Top Luxury Holiday Villas in France: on 21 Feb 2012
Whether you are looking for a place to just relax, or you are interested in enjoying a rich culture on the other side of the world, renting Koh Samui houses is the way to go. Besides the beautiful beaches and relaxing landscape, visitors have a plethora of activities to choose from, including: diving, swimming, bungee jumping, shows, boxing matches, golf and much more! Our holidayvillasinternational.com affords all the luxuries of modern living alongside traditional culture and tropical island beauty. Explore the contrasting towns and beaches in our in-depth guide, and browse some of the stunning villas on offer.please visit @ www.holidayvillasinternational.com

HipEdwards
HipEdwards responded to Top Luxury Holiday Villas in France: on 22 Jun 2012
Well i thinks its better to go to Paris, they propose very good services like La Touche Française.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Personal Insurance Policy Paris for a day?

Recent Topics in France Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
* Where is the best place in southern France to live?
by Anonymous on 20 Aug 12 (inside France) I'm a Norwegian classical artist and I love southern France (Spain and Italy for that matter) and during the winter months it would be wonderful…
6 39 Palak
16 Oct 12 >>
* Paris for a day?
by Anonymous on 13 Aug 12 (inside France) What are people's top 'must sees' - would appreciate some less touristy ideas too!
7 35 james5
10 Sep 12 >>
zangazanga Personal Insurance Policy
by zangazanga on 30 Sep 09 (inside France) Will my Personal Insurance Policy be valid if I'm in France?
2 399 carolgreen77
13 Aug 12 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it