travelgrove travel forums

Forum

What do I need?

Forum > Car Rentals  
zsoldicsa
posted by zsoldicsa on 10 Sep 2009
What do I need?
Could someone tell me what do I need if I want to rent a car? Documents, money, anything...
Thanks in advance.

blackangel_66
blackangel_66 responded to What do I need? on 10 Sep 2009
Well, you will surely need a valid driving license, of course, and a credit card - which is on your name- with enough money on it to cover the costs of the rental at least. (In some places debit cards are also accepted.)
Some companies require an additional deposit as well. You should also have a proof of your insurance with you.

Hope I could help. Good luck! :)

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

International Driver's Licence Problems with the car

Recent Topics in Car Rentals Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
angelque1 Would like to rent a car in Los Banos, CA and return to same location.
by angelque1 on 4 Mar 15 (inside Car Rentals) Pick up on 6MAR @ 1:30 and return on 12MAR @ 1:30.
1 106 angelque1
4 Mar 15 >>
ladiva1st I am looking to rent a convertable
by ladiva1st on 4 Feb 15 (inside Car Rentals)
0 139 ladiva1st
4 Feb 15 >>
GetMeCab Car Rental Providers across India and a day sightseeing of cities a
by GetMeCab on 2 Jan 15 (inside Car Rentals) We are car rental provider across India . We provide all type of cars(Tata Indica, Toyota Etios, Toyota Corolla, Tempo Traveller). We provide a day…
0 127 GetMeCab
2 Jan 15 >>
maruthiayyar Tirupati Car Rentals-Cab service to Pickup & Drop
by maruthiayyar on 16 Dec 14 (inside Car Rentals) Tirupati caars is the best taxi service provider in tirupati. Tirupati caars provide end to end tours and travel services for the customer with trouble…
0 85 maruthiayyar
16 Dec 14 >>
raghuvarun Attractive Travel Packages for Any where South India
by raghuvarun on 26 Nov 14 (inside Car Rentals) Tirupati Caars offered Travel Packages for Any where South India to Tirupati for Pick and Drop. We arranged some vehicles like Indica A/C & Non…
0 68 raghuvarun
26 Nov 14 >>
Car1BG Rent a car in Sofia,Bulgaria
by Car1BG on 2 Sep 14 (inside Car Rentals) Car 1 company was recommended by a friend. I have to be honest... I am travelling the world all the time ( working for Emirates…
5 157 umarsaleheen
17 Oct 14 >>
cmwoodscpa is the rental company listed guaranteed?
by cmwoodscpa on 1 Sep 14 (inside Car Rentals) The listing I want to choose is through atlaschoice. It shows Alamo as the rental company. When I click through, the atlaschoice website doesn't show…
1 49 BespokeD
15 Sep 14 >>
eileenfinney what site is lower than $50 a day.in chicago midway..really expensive!
by eileenfinney on 13 Jul 14 (inside Car Rentals) Dates:7/29/14 to 8/2/14
0 68 eileenfinney
13 Jul 14 >>
reppinbkblk I'm looking at a rental of $143.00
by reppinbkblk on 17 Jun 14 (inside Car Rentals) how much can I expect to be held on the card,..also its a debit card with visa logo
1 84 eileenfinney
13 Jul 14 >>
costless Car Rental company
by costless on 23 May 14 (inside Car Rentals) Hello friends, i want to hire a car for holidaying with family. But did not know which car company better. Please suggestion me to choose…
2 136 JosephJoffo
3 Jul 14 >>
Other topics from zsoldicsa Replies Views Last Post
zsoldicsa Smoking on a cruise ship
by zsoldicsa on 28 Sep 09 (inside Cruises) I would like to know if I can smoke on the ship during my cruise or what is the policy for smokers on cruise ships?
1 536 zangazanga
28 Sep 09 >>
zsoldicsa Seasickness
by zsoldicsa on 5 Jul 09 (inside Cruises) I have heard that many cruise ships have stabilizers that stop the rolling of the ship so I won't be seasick. Is that true/true for…
1 405 iluveurope
8 Jul 09 >>
zsoldicsa In hotel with a baby
by zsoldicsa on 30 Sep 09 (inside Hotels) Do hotels provide me with a cot while I'm staying there? Do they also have other equipment for babies?
2 516 Sayuri87
30 Sep 09 >>
Recent activity from zsoldicsa
zsoldicsa added a new post in the topic Cheap Vacational rental help?
@evike14 - I believe you missunderstood the question... as I know Travelgrove currently does not offer vacation rentals but vacation packages only...
 @vishal150 - for vacation…
zsoldicsa added a new post in the topic which is the best time to visit in Agra
Summer is very very hot and it is very hard to bear it, travel during winter.
zsoldicsa added a new post in the topic which is best public transport in Thailand?
If you want to travel between cities maybe buses and trains are the best way. But if you are in a big city, like Bangkok,…
zsoldicsa added a new post in the topic Ghana, Accra
@aplaku: I've checked your site and found this:
Executive/Incl. bathroom/terrace - € 40,00 / night / room
Jeee, isn't that a little bit too much.. ?
Also how…
zsoldicsa added a new post in the topic Indian Maharaja Train Journey
Trips / durations / prices please!
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it