travelgrove travel forums

Cameron Highlands Travel Forum, Malaysia

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Cameron Highlands travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Cameron Highlands Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Cameron Highlands, Malaysia

Topics posted inside our Cameron Highlands travel forum

Forum > Asia > Malaysia > Cameron Highlands
Replies Views Last Post
rogerlong Trip to Cameron Highlands
by rogerlong on 15 Dec 10 Cameron Highlands, it's one of my favorite Malaysia destination. You come here to relax, and enjoy the cool refreshing atmosphere. Imagine sipping your favorite English…
0 144 rogerlong
15 Dec 10 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Caloocan City Travel Forum, Philippines Caloocan City
Can I please ask if there are any publications dealing with the history of Caloocan city? Thanks:)

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Lisbon Travel Forum, Portugal What museums to visit in Lisbon?
Which musems are good to see in Lisabon?

Lucknow Travel Forum, India The city of NAWABS
This is the capital city of north indian state Uttar Pradesh.

Milwaukee Travel Forum, Wisconsin THINGS TO SEE AND DO
DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…

Montego Bay Travel Forum, Jamaica Ministry
Planning a tour for 14 people to montego jamaica oct. 14, 2011 - oct. 16, 2011 need a discounted flight fare for 14 people and…

Nurnberg Travel Forum, Germany Taxi prices in Nurnberg
What is the current taxi fare from the port to the airport for 2 persons?

Sibiu Travel Forum, Romania Astra Museum, Sibiu
Do you know somehow the opening hours and the prices? One day will be enough or should I spend more in the Village Museum? Regards

Taguig Travel Forum, Philippines picture
can you give me the exact map or picture of this address.. General Espino St, signal village, Taguig city

Xian Travel Forum, China Have You Ever Been to Xian
I am very interest in the six ancient capitals in China. I have been to five other ancient capitals: Luoyang, Kaifeng, Beijing, Nanjing and Hangzhou.…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it