travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Ferihegy airport, Budapest

Forum > Europe & Russia > Hungary > Budapest  
zdanko
posted by zdanko on 24 Apr 2009
Ferihegy airport, Budapest
How can I get to the Ferihegy I Airport in Budapest? Is there some kind of bus there? Or only with taxi?

stef
stef responded to Ferihegy airport, Budapest on 24 Apr 2009
When you decide to take a cab, use TAXI2000 or Fotaxi. Most of the others are expensive, because they chose the longest possible way to the destination.

erato
erato responded to Ferihegy airport, Budapest on 24 Apr 2009
There are also a lot of buses and taxi services of different companies going to city center. Here are some prices for comparison:
Zona Taxi about 5.000 HUF (17 Euro), private bus company:2.990 Ft (9 Euro), local transportation service (BKV): about 1.000 HUF (3.5 Euro) and train from terminal 1: 300 HUF (1 Euro). Cheers

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Cruise from Budapest

Recent Topics in Budapest Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
zlori Cruise from Budapest
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 (inside Budapest) I'm planning to travel with a boat from Budapest to the Black Sea, Romania on Danube - are there any possibilities for doing this?
1 132 stef
23 Apr 09 >>
Other topics from zdanko Replies Views Last Post
zdanko Budapest - Barcelona
by zdanko on 24 Apr 09 (inside Barcelona) Can anybody give me a tip which would be the best choice: Lufthansa or WizzAir? Or any other idea?
3 159 erato
24 Apr 09 >>
Recent activity from zdanko
zdanko added a new post in the topic Where is the best place in southern France to live?
Uuh, it is so cool that you would live in France! I thik pretty much any small town or village would do, that part of…
zdanko added a new post in the topic Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay
Is Vishn a very popular diety? I presume the pilgrims all come to honor him...
zdanko added a new post in the topic Civitavecchia Port for eternal beauty
Uh, I am sure those limos are wonderful, but must also be very very expensive...
zdanko added a new post in the topic Winchester Mystery House
I have heared about it, but am not sure why she had it built hor such a long time? Can a house not be haunted…
zdanko added a new post in the topic How important is Accommodation when traveling
I always read a lot of reviews about a hotel/hostel before I book a romm in it, so yes, it is pretty important.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it