travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Bahia, the black pearl of Brazil

Forum > South America > Brazil  
ixke
posted by ixke on 28 Nov 2010
Bahia, the black pearl of Brazil
People planning to visit Bahia, north-eastern state of Brazil, and it's capital Salvador can always ask me for info

I am living in Bahia since 5 years now and have built quite some knowledge about this colourfull place in the world

how I ended up in Bahia one can read on this site :
www.basix.cc

greetz from the tropIX

erato
erato responded to Bahia, the black pearl of Brazil on 29 Nov 2010
It sounds really great, though I've never heard about Bahia before. Maybe you should write a few travel tips about what's worth visiting in Bahia. You could promote your city and yourself and we would get to know more about Bahia.
Good luck! :)

ixke
ixke responded to Bahia, the black pearl of Brazil on 29 Nov 2010
I will try to do that as soon as possible (somewhere the coming week), meanwhile I always remain open for information requests ;-)

Greetz from the tropIX

erato
erato responded to Bahia, the black pearl of Brazil on 29 Nov 2010
Sounds great, looking forward to know more about Bahia, I'm sure it's a beautiful place. :)

fishman666
fishman666 responded to Bahia, the black pearl of Brazil on 28 Jun 2011
I have a short trip to Brazil ,but don't to Bahia, Brazil is realy very very beautifol country. I'm a Chinese man. Ready to go to Brazil investment cultured pearls, I is a China's pearl technical experts, expected to be around the world of the support of friends hobby pearl, cooperation, go to Brazil-the beautiful, warm countries! My E-mail :fishman666@163.com

tiburon
tiburon responded to Bahia, the black pearl of Brazil on 9 Apr 2012
Fish man, if you know, what kind of species we need? we have a hard red tapes (enviromental) here. best regards

y8friv
y8friv responded to Bahia, the black pearl of Brazil on 24 Apr 2012
Pele is the black pearl of Brazil.His full and real name is "Edson Arantes do Nascimento" . He is also known as "The King" (of soccer) and is considered the best soccer player of all time (but some people defend that the best is Argentinean, Diego Armando Maradona).

mikehenry
mikehenry responded to Bahia, the black pearl of Brazil on 8 May 2012
Never forget "the Black pearl of Brazil, Bahia " on your trip to this wonderfull land !
Bahia is situated in the north east and has a 90% 'colored' population, hence the name "black pearl"

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Restaurant in Rio

Recent Topics in Brazil Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
savlimo Airport Limo Buses - M-Pass Card
by savlimo on 11 Mar 15 (inside Brazil)
I am planning to travel from ICN airport into Seoul by limo bus 6002 in April. Does anyone know if I use a 2-day M-Pass…
0 68 savlimo
11 Mar 15 >>
johnjohn22 Restaurant in Rio
by johnjohn22 on 5 Mar 15 (inside Brazil) Which restaurant in Rio has the best feijoada (pork&black; bean stew)?
2 66 victorvaldez
12 Mar 15 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it