travelgrove the Travel Enthusiast

  • St Vincent and The Grenadines, The Breadfruit Isle


    Canouan Island


    St Vincent and The Grenadines is an island nation situated on the Caribbean. The north of St Vincent lies Saint Lucia and Barbados to the east. The total area of the country is 390 sq km while the coastline is 84 km. Kingstown is the capital and also largest city of the country.

    The official and national language is English but English based creole is also widely spoken. The currency is the Eastern Caribbean dollar.

    The total population of the country is 110.000, around 50% of them living in urban areas. Around 90% of the people are African descent. The rest 10% are mostly European(mainly British), Indian, Carib or mixed descent.

    The political status of the country is monarchy, the current head of the state being Queen Elizabeth II.

    Category: Product #: Regular price:$ (Sale ends ) Available from: Condition: Good ! Order now!
Our bloggers
   Welcome to Travelgrove  register 
tell a friend bookmark it