travelgrove travel forums

United Arab Emirates Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our United Arab Emirates travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in the United Arab Emirates - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in the United Arab Emirates Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our United Arab Emirates travel forum

Forum > Africa & Middle East > United Arab Emirates
Replies Views Last Post
nad_ooo Visa requirment?
by nad_ooo on 4 Jan 11 (inside Dubai) i'm Albanian, i want to visit Dubai for one week to visit freind, How can i get visa and what is the requirments?
Thanx
2 90 AlistarJ80
29 Aug 12 >>
robeve What to do in Dubai for 2 days
by robeve on 26 Aug 08 (inside Dubai)
2 568 MadSuh
21 Sep 08 >>
forums

Browse the United Arab Emirates Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Amiens Travel Forum, France Figure of a man in the middle of the Somme
What does the man like figure  near the Cathedral across form St. Leu represent? When we were there the river was very high and he…

Barcelona Travel Forum, Spain Shopping in Barcelona
I am going to Barcelona and am interested in shopping. I saw this video (http://www.youtube.com/user/VillageLaRoca) and wanted to know if there are other places like…

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines Mrs. Tom
Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum, Vietnam Where to eat in Ho Chi Minh city?
I have heard a lot about "Vit tiem" . Does anyone know where to eat the food in Ho CHi Minh city?

Hong Kong Travel Forum, China Hong Kong, Macau Trip
is it cheaper if you go to Macau first, then travel to Hong Kong via ferry? Or the other way around? I'm just wondering what…

Krabi Travel Forum, Thailand Best place to be around Krabi
Hello Friends,
I would like to know what are some best places to view sunset around Krabi area. Also, would like to know some beautiful islands…

Long Beach Travel Forum, California When is the Champcar at Long Beach?

San Francisco Travel Forum, California cost of cab to get to cable car
I would like to take the cable car ride but will be on a cruise. Can you tell me how much it would cost for…

Santa Monica Travel Forum, California Decent steak houses around Santa Monica
Do you know any decent places where we could eat some cowboy-sized real tasty steaks?

Satu Mare Travel Forum, Romania Opinion about Satu Mare
What was your opinion afther you visited Satu Mare? Did you like that town and what you have seen there?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it