travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Church attire?

Forum > Europe & Russia > Spain  
posted by anonymous on 21 Aug 2012
Church attire?
We were wondering whether women should have their shoulders covered in churches in Spain as they do in Italy. Can someone shed some light on that?

zangazanga
zangazanga responded to Church attire? on 21 Aug 2012
Not only their shoulders, but also their heads are covered with some scarf in all Catholic churches in Spain, as far as I know.

Jackie
Jackie responded to Church attire? on 23 Aug 2012
Shoulders surely must be covered, it is not nice to show too much skin in any chorch I think, but especially in the old Catholic countries like Italy and Spain.

travelller
travelller responded to Church attire? on 13 Sep 2012
I think women put something on their head too when they go to church in Spain.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

family holidays Transport from the airport of Murcia

Recent Topics in Spain Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
loren007 Transport from the airport of Murcia
by loren007 on 14 Jul 13 (inside Spain) Hello I am landing at the airport in Murcia next month. I will be in Spain for 4 days and want to travel Madrid, Barcelona,…
0 1 loren007
14 Jul 13 >>
Sascha88 family holidays
by Sascha88 on 16 Aug 11 (inside Spain) hello) we're looking for a family holiday and try to find the right place both in the USA and Abroad. We are thinking about Spain..…
3 16 carolgreen616
14 Aug 12 >>
Wazling Generalstreik in Spanien ab dem 29. September!
by Wazling on 27 Sep 10 (inside Spain) Wer im Moment nach Spanien reisen will, der sollte mit Unannehmlichkeiten rechnen, da dort ein Generalstreik für den 29. September angesagt ist! Da auch die…
0 72 Wazling
27 Sep 10 >>
Wazling General strike at Spain from the 29th of september!
by Wazling on 27 Sep 10 (inside Spain) Be careful, if you intend to travel to Spain the next days! On the 29th of september there will be a general strike what will…
1 165 carolgreen616
5 Aug 12 >>
mmurray324 Looking for an open-ended return flight for late spring 2010
by mmurray324 on 30 Jun 09 (inside Spain) Hello,
My name is Meagan Murray. I will be living and teaching in Ecija, Spain starting from September 2009 to May/June 2010. I am trying to…
1 333 carolgreen616
12 Sep 12 >>
zlori Anyone knows some low-cost airlines to Spain?
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 (inside Spain) I'm flexibile with my travel dates, just need a good price. I'm also looking for a cheap accomodation.
4 322 carolgreen616
17 Sep 12 >>
Other topics from Anonymous Replies Views Last Post
* Hirtshals - Aalborg
by Anonymous on 14 Aug 12 (inside Denmark) Hi!
I read the other posts about travelling in Denmark, but didn't really find the answer I was looking for.
I'm planning on taking some trips from…
4 420 carolgreen616
16 Sep 12 >>
* Finland falls out of love with EU
by Anonymous on 5 Aug 12 (inside Finland) The Finns have made headlines recently by threatening to pull out of a rescue plan for debt-stricken Greece and blocking Romania and Bulgaria from joining…
6 11 erato
14 Aug 12 >>
* Best place to have a vacation in Poland
by Anonymous on 13 Aug 12 (inside Poland) Can anyone suggest best place to spend for summer seasons..
11 92 rickyman
19 Sep 12 >>
* Auschwitz/Birkineau
by Anonymous on 21 Aug 12 (inside Poland) I will taking an excursion to these infamous camps. I know this really is individual, but what is the suggested, or recommended time to really…
4 13 carolgreen616
16 Sep 12 >>
Recent activity from anonymous
carolgreen616 added a new post in the topic Aalborg Akvavit Museum
maybe Saturday from 10am to 6pm
carolgreen616 added a new post in the topic Anyone knows some low-cost airlines to Spain?
Budapest your options could be Clickair and WizzAir.
carolgreen616 added a new post in the topic Hirtshals - Aalborg
you should check if there's any train service between Hirtshals and Aalborg.
carolgreen616 added a new post in the topic Auschwitz/Birkineau
a whole day there to see and experience everything.
carolgreen616 added a new post in the topic Looking for an open-ended return flight for late spring 2010
good luck to you. this would be hard to come about. I'd call the airlines...

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it