travelgrove travel forums

South Africa Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our South Africa travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in South Africa - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in South Africa Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our South Africa travel forum

Forum > Africa & Middle East > South Africa
Replies Views Last Post
erikatrtkova flight quote
by erikatrtkova on 29 Aug 09 (inside Johannesburg) Hello there,
I am searching for a flight ticket from USA (Minneapolis/St.Paul ideally) to Johannesburg or Cape Town (South Africa) fly there 19th October and fly…
1 111 zlori
31 Aug 09 >>
jprice markman township
by jprice on 8 Jun 10 (inside Port Elizabeth) In what year was Markman Township established?
Why did it come into being?
Who is it named after?
Where can I find out about it's history?
0 138 jprice
8 Jun 10 >>
forums

Browse South Africa Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Auckland Travel Forum, New Zealand What price airticket from KL to AKL on may,08
what price airticket from KL to AKL on may,08

Beijing Travel Forum, China Simple Guide of Beijing
Beijing is always the first destination for travelers. I am glad to tell you that Beijing will be really a surprise to you.
There are…

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?

Goa Velha Travel Forum, India Where is your next vacation for 2012
Hello friend all, I have decided for my next vacation for Goa. Goa, India, is called the €œLand of Sun & Sand€, and is one…

Lahore Travel Forum, Pakistan Bohol Tours
Bohol Tours created best & available Bohol tour packages that are easy on your budget. Whether you are a one-man show or a large group…

Naples Travel Forum, Florida Naples travel tips
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, this Naples is not much different than the other one in Italy. It is a town that is rich…

Puerto Vallarta Travel Forum, Mexico Flight time
Hello,
Please I'd like to know the duration of a flight from Minnesota to PUERTO VALLARTA

Rimini Travel Forum, Italy Bounty, the most beautiful place in Rimini :)
If you go a Rimini, you must go to the Bounty! It's wanderful.... it's a restaurant, pizzeria, discopub like a ship... the proces are not…

Santa Monica Travel Forum, California Decent steak houses around Santa Monica
Do you know any decent places where we could eat some cowboy-sized real tasty steaks?

Sarasota Travel Forum, Florida Sarasota travel
City of writers, artists, musicians, and entertainers; Sarasota has welcomed them all since it was established. Together they have made given it a cultural diversity…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it