travelgrove travel forums

South Africa Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our South Africa travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in South Africa - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in South Africa Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our South Africa travel forum

Forum > Africa & Middle East > South Africa
Replies Views Last Post
erikatrtkova flight quote
by erikatrtkova on 29 Aug 09 (inside Johannesburg) Hello there,
I am searching for a flight ticket from USA (Minneapolis/St.Paul ideally) to Johannesburg or Cape Town (South Africa) fly there 19th October and fly…
1 111 zlori
31 Aug 09 >>
jprice markman township
by jprice on 8 Jun 10 (inside Port Elizabeth) In what year was Markman Township established?
Why did it come into being?
Who is it named after?
Where can I find out about it's history?
0 138 jprice
8 Jun 10 >>
forums

Browse South Africa Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Fort Lauderdale Travel Forum, Florida booking a flight the same day as the flight
I need to fly to SFO tonight from FLL. If I am trying to book the fight today, is there any way to find a…

Hermosillo Travel Forum, Mexico War here?
is there a war there or have it been

Krabi Travel Forum, Thailand Best place to be around Krabi
Hello Friends,
I would like to know what are some best places to view sunset around Krabi area. Also, would like to know some beautiful islands…

Oakland Travel Forum, California Flight from Sacramento to Oakland
I am not able to find any direct flight from Sacramento to Oakland at any time. Do any exist on any airline?

Portland Travel Forum, Oregon Flight from wilmington NC to Portland
how do i find the cheapest rate to fly from wilmington, N.C. to Portland, Oregon

Puerto Vallarta Travel Forum, Mexico Flight time
Hello,
Please I'd like to know the duration of a flight from Minnesota to PUERTO VALLARTA

Tangerang Travel Forum, Indonesia Mollto Bikes Ultra, Tangerang
I would like to make a purchase,to buy, a motor bike, from Mollto Bikes Ultra, from your city, JI. KiSamaun No 37, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesian,…

Tirupati Travel Forum, India Tirupati Travels: Offer your prayer to Lord Balaji
Tirupati is a place where all wishes come true. It is the belief that is started from the historic age. Even the invasion period of…

Tucson Travel Forum, Arizona Can someone help me find 2 round trip tickets for my 2 sons?
I moved to Tucson, AZ a little over 2 years ago but my 2 teenage sons wanted to stay in our hometown in a suburb…

Tunis Travel Forum, Tunisia Travel to Tunis
I wanna fly out to Tunis, can some people recommend some great places to see there and let me know what airline to fly?
Thx

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it