travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Private Guide, Tour Guide or Driver in Romania?

Forum > Europe & Russia > Romania  
flavius77
posted by flavius77 on 11 Jun 2012
Private Guide, Tour Guide or Driver in Romania?
I offer my services as Private Guide, Tour Guide or Driver in Romania, my beutiful homeland. Find more details here: tourguideromania.blogspot.com

Elza
Elza responded to Private Guide, Tour Guide or Driver in Romania? on 11 Jun 2012
This sounds good, but on which parts of the country do you operate?

evike14
evike14 responded to Private Guide, Tour Guide or Driver in Romania? on 11 Jun 2012
Are you an authorized guide? If so, may I ask what are the rates for a group tour in Bucharest? Thank you.

Jackie
Jackie responded to Private Guide, Tour Guide or Driver in Romania? on 20 Jun 2012
It is good to see that one can benefit from tour guides not only in well known cities/countries like Italy, France or London...

flavius77
flavius77 responded to Private Guide, Tour Guide or Driver in Romania? on 20 Jun 2012
Ups, I'm sorry for my late response, I was left with a group of tourists.

To Elza, I operate in all Romania. Please read my site for additional info.
tourguideromania.blogspot.com

To evike14, depends on the group size, how many hours/days. Please e-mail me for additional info.
touristguide100@yahoo.com

To Jackie, yes it is indeed, and Romania has started to expand it's tourism very well.

Mataarecratima
Mataarecratima responded to Private Guide, Tour Guide or Driver in Romania? on 8 Sep 2012
you were left with a group? who forgot you there? it's full of impostors like you.

mikytamp
mikytamp responded to Private Guide, Tour Guide or Driver in Romania? on 18 Jan 2013
Yes! Romania is a beautiful place for enjoying holidays. There are so many holidays destinations in Romania, which are perfect for tourists.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Timeliness of information on Romania. Romania Trip

Recent Topics in Romania Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
dsnica Tour Guide in Romania (Bucharest)
by dsnica on 7 Apr 13 (inside Romania) Hello friends,

My name is Daniel and I am a professional tour guide.
My Experience:
8 years as English speaking guide through Romania, but also…
0 20 dsnica
7 Apr 13 >>
henryka_marks Romania Trip
by henryka_marks on 3 Jan 13 (inside Romania) Hello Friends,
I am Henryka. I love traveling. This time I am planning to visit Romania for 10-15 days. Can you please suggest me Romania’s attractive…
1 12 tomtum
11 Feb 13 >>
Steve Timeliness of information on Romania.
by Steve on 5 Dec 10 (inside Romania) I noticed that the economic figures cited were from the early 2000s. Can you tell me when this guide for Romania was last updated?
I plan…
1 227 mikytamp
9 Nov 12 >>
RavenParamore Church of the Holy Paraclete.
by RavenParamore on 22 Oct 10 (inside Romania) I would like to know some information about a church in Tirgoviste. It is called Church of the Holy Paraclete. I would to have some…
0 274 RavenParamore
22 Oct 10 >>
MadSuh Flying to Romania next week
by MadSuh on 26 Nov 09 (inside Romania) Anybody know of a good airline that will take me as close as possible to Oradea? I know Tarom and CarpatAir are flying there, but…
0 653 MadSuh
26 Nov 09 >>
protravel How to get from (Budapest) Ferihegy to Oradea
by protravel on 28 Aug 09 (inside Romania) I will be flying into Budapest next week and kind of need someone to tell me what the cheapest way is to get to Oradea.…
1 647 zlori
28 Aug 09 >>
Tudi Seaside Travel - Noise Versus Chill
by Tudi on 22 May 09 (inside Romania) Ever since me and my friend were kids, we've made it a habit to visit the Romanian sea side every summer. Until a couple of…
1 383 lifecruiser
22 May 09 >>
erato Skiing in Romania
by erato on 9 May 09 (inside Romania) Where are the best ski areas in Romania and how can one get to them? Can someone give me some details about this please?
3 162 cipristb
14 May 09 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it