travelgrove travel forums

Peru Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Peru travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Peru - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Peru Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Peru travel forum

Forum > South America > Peru
Replies Views Last Post
elly traveling to peru
by elly on 17 Nov 09 Hi all, I'm going to travel to peru in about 2 months, I have my peru tours with www.totallyperu.com but I want some information, you…
1 337 Wazling
18 Nov 09 >>
carol SPANISH LESSONS IN LIMA/ SPANISH CLASSES IN LIMA
by carol on 15 Aug 11 (inside Lima) Spanish lessons in Lima. Im a native Peruvian teacher with 4 years experience teaching Spanish language for all levels in private classes, 1 to 1…
0 37 carol
15 Aug 11 >>
Spanishtutor Spanish lessons in Lima.
by Spanishtutor on 25 Jul 11 (inside Lima) Hello, my name is Luis. I am “ Profesor Diplomado de Español” ( Qualified Spanish Teacher) I am also an interpreter/translator graduate. From Lima Peru,…
0 28 Spanishtutor
25 Jul 11 >>
dulioall Miraflores, turistic district of Lima Peru
by dulioall on 28 Aug 09 (inside Lima) Miraflores is the touristic district of Lima. The main hotels are located in this nice city by the Pacific ocean. During the last years, there…
2 267 eurowestgirl
11 Dec 12 >>
eaglevegas my trip to Lima ,Peru
by eaglevegas on 15 Jul 09 (inside Lima) I bought my ticket for Lima , Peru for Sept 1, to 30 ,2009 . I will be there all month . I have my…
0 91 eaglevegas
15 Jul 09 >>
forums

Browse Peru Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Berlin Travel Forum, Germany Is Tempelhof (THF) airport closed?
Is the Berlin Tempelhof Airport still closed?
Will it be ever reopened?

Burbank Travel Forum, California lowest airfares from Lexington to Burbank
I'm looking to find a trip from Lexington,KY to Burbank,CA the cheapest deal one way one person with no bags

Calbayog City Travel Forum, Philippines research.
what are the delicacies in calbayog city and their economy like income,income classification,employment rate and unemployment rate.

Caloocan City Travel Forum, Philippines Caloocan City Resorts contact information
Hi! Do you have contact numbers for Gubat sa Ciudad, Villa Celedonia, and Luzviminda Resort? We're planning to have an overnight swimming later in one…

Donetsk Travel Forum, Ukraine The help for tourists in Ukraine
Hi.
My name is Vladislav. I from the country of Ukraine, the city of Donetsk. In our country and the city will pass Euro 2012.…

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…

Miami Beach Travel Forum, Florida Miami beach in sept/oct '11
Hi I am planning a trip to Miami beach and want to know all about the fun entertaining things to do but i want to…

Milwaukee Travel Forum, Wisconsin THINGS TO SEE AND DO
DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…

Mount Abu Travel Forum, India Family Vacation in Mount Abu
Popular Mount Abu hotels - A popular Mount Abu hotel must be both affordable and have good customer rating. Hotel Samrat International is one such…

Siocon Travel Forum, Philippines bout siocon
do u have western union?in some of your branagys,there are schools which train for vocabulary course?school of ptms?may i know?which brangay are they now?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it