travelgrove travel forums

Peru Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Peru travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Peru - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Peru Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Peru travel forum

Forum > South America > Peru
Replies Views Last Post
elly traveling to peru
by elly on 17 Nov 09 Hi all, I'm going to travel to peru in about 2 months, I have my peru tours with www.totallyperu.com but I want some information, you…
1 337 Wazling
18 Nov 09 >>
carol SPANISH LESSONS IN LIMA/ SPANISH CLASSES IN LIMA
by carol on 15 Aug 11 (inside Lima) Spanish lessons in Lima. Im a native Peruvian teacher with 4 years experience teaching Spanish language for all levels in private classes, 1 to 1…
0 36 carol
15 Aug 11 >>
Spanishtutor Spanish lessons in Lima.
by Spanishtutor on 25 Jul 11 (inside Lima) Hello, my name is Luis. I am “ Profesor Diplomado de Español” ( Qualified Spanish Teacher) I am also an interpreter/translator graduate. From Lima Peru,…
0 28 Spanishtutor
25 Jul 11 >>
dulioall Miraflores, turistic district of Lima Peru
by dulioall on 28 Aug 09 (inside Lima) Miraflores is the touristic district of Lima. The main hotels are located in this nice city by the Pacific ocean. During the last years, there…
2 267 eurowestgirl
11 Dec 12 >>
eaglevegas my trip to Lima ,Peru
by eaglevegas on 15 Jul 09 (inside Lima) I bought my ticket for Lima , Peru for Sept 1, to 30 ,2009 . I will be there all month . I have my…
0 91 eaglevegas
15 Jul 09 >>
forums

Browse Peru Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Agartala Travel Forum, India agartala
what is the state of agartala

Amiens Travel Forum, France Figure of a man in the middle of the Somme
What does the man like figure  near the Cathedral across form St. Leu represent? When we were there the river was very high and he…

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Delhi Travel Forum, India How to get refersh in delhi and NCR??
Today life is hectic and we have no time for balance our daily routine.
so we have option like spa and take meditations classes for keep…

Ghaziabad Travel Forum, India transport
give full information about transport and communication facilities in ghaziabad.
u can also send 2 my id =>
123dhruv123@gmail.com

Indian Rocks Beach Travel Forum, Florida Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Indian Rocks Beach is situated on what is known as a barrier island on the western coast of Florida. Only a thirty minute drive away…

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

San Francisco Travel Forum, California cost of cab to get to cable car
I would like to take the cable car ride but will be on a cruise. Can you tell me how much it would cost for…

San Jose Travel Forum, California Tech Museum of Innovation
Chock-full of unique exhibits, this cosmopolitan museum focuses on how technology is rapidly changing every aspect of the way we look at life, work live,…

Tucson Travel Forum, Arizona Can someone help me find 2 round trip tickets for my 2 sons?
I moved to Tucson, AZ a little over 2 years ago but my 2 teenage sons wanted to stay in our hometown in a suburb…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it