travelgrove travel forums

Peru Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Peru travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Peru - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Peru Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Peru travel forum

Forum > South America > Peru
Replies Views Last Post
elly traveling to peru
by elly on 17 Nov 09 Hi all, I'm going to travel to peru in about 2 months, I have my peru tours with www.totallyperu.com but I want some information, you…
1 337 Wazling
18 Nov 09 >>
carol SPANISH LESSONS IN LIMA/ SPANISH CLASSES IN LIMA
by carol on 15 Aug 11 (inside Lima) Spanish lessons in Lima. Im a native Peruvian teacher with 4 years experience teaching Spanish language for all levels in private classes, 1 to 1…
0 37 carol
15 Aug 11 >>
Spanishtutor Spanish lessons in Lima.
by Spanishtutor on 25 Jul 11 (inside Lima) Hello, my name is Luis. I am “ Profesor Diplomado de Español” ( Qualified Spanish Teacher) I am also an interpreter/translator graduate. From Lima Peru,…
0 28 Spanishtutor
25 Jul 11 >>
dulioall Miraflores, turistic district of Lima Peru
by dulioall on 28 Aug 09 (inside Lima) Miraflores is the touristic district of Lima. The main hotels are located in this nice city by the Pacific ocean. During the last years, there…
2 267 eurowestgirl
11 Dec 12 >>
eaglevegas my trip to Lima ,Peru
by eaglevegas on 15 Jul 09 (inside Lima) I bought my ticket for Lima , Peru for Sept 1, to 30 ,2009 . I will be there all month . I have my…
0 91 eaglevegas
15 Jul 09 >>
forums

Browse Peru Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Bangkok Travel Forum, Thailand Is Bangkok Safe?
I went to Bangkok a few times and I am really wondering if it's a safe place to visit right now. People are fighting on…

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?

Dubai Travel Forum, United Arab Emirates Visa requirment?
i'm Albanian, i want to visit Dubai for one week to visit freind, How can i get visa and what is the requirments?
Thanx

Goa Velha Travel Forum, India Where is your next vacation for 2012
Hello friend all, I have decided for my next vacation for Goa. Goa, India, is called the €œLand of Sun & Sand€, and is one…

Hat Yai Travel Forum, Thailand Can anybody told me where the favorite place to travel & nightlife
we will there on 31 aug to 01 sept 2011.

Kashmir Travel Forum, Pakistan I want to travel to Kashmir
This is rashid badyari from delhi.I want to travel to kashmir but I don't have any idea about hotel in kashmr where i can stay…

Las Pinas Travel Forum, Philippines tax collection
how much was the tax collection of las pinas city?

Ottawa Travel Forum, Ontario Need Hotel in Ottawa Pools are Must!
Hi,
This is Jimmy Foster; I am going for a family trip in Ottawa with my family just because Swimming Pools are the first requirement of…

Vientiane Travel Forum, Lao People's Republic vientiane accomodation
did anybody stay or hear about these two guesthouses: 1) Vayakorn guesthouse and 2) mali namphu guesthouse. we are looking for a nice QUIET guesthouse/…

Zhengzhou Travel Forum, China Are You Interest in Shaolin Temple?
Located at the Northern foot of the Shaoshi Mountain, 100 kilometers away from Zhengzhou, Henan Province, the Shaolin Temple is cradle of China's Shaolin Kung…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it