travelgrove travel forums

Peru Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Peru travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Peru - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Peru Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Peru travel forum

Forum > South America > Peru
Replies Views Last Post
elly traveling to peru
by elly on 17 Nov 09 Hi all, I'm going to travel to peru in about 2 months, I have my peru tours with www.totallyperu.com but I want some information, you…
1 338 Wazling
18 Nov 09 >>
carol SPANISH LESSONS IN LIMA/ SPANISH CLASSES IN LIMA
by carol on 15 Aug 11 (inside Lima) Spanish lessons in Lima. Im a native Peruvian teacher with 4 years experience teaching Spanish language for all levels in private classes, 1 to 1…
0 37 carol
15 Aug 11 >>
Spanishtutor Spanish lessons in Lima.
by Spanishtutor on 25 Jul 11 (inside Lima) Hello, my name is Luis. I am “ Profesor Diplomado de Español” ( Qualified Spanish Teacher) I am also an interpreter/translator graduate. From Lima Peru,…
0 28 Spanishtutor
25 Jul 11 >>
* Miraflores, turistic district of Lima Peru
by Anonymous on 28 Aug 09 (inside Lima) Miraflores is the touristic district of Lima. The main hotels are located in this nice city by the Pacific ocean. During the last years, there…
2 270 eurowestgirl
11 Dec 12 >>
eaglevegas my trip to Lima ,Peru
by eaglevegas on 15 Jul 09 (inside Lima) I bought my ticket for Lima , Peru for Sept 1, to 30 ,2009 . I will be there all month . I have my…
0 95 eaglevegas
15 Jul 09 >>
forums

Browse Peru Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Basco Travel Forum, Philippines wedding
i need a place for wedding both church and reception, where can you suggest?

Caloocan City Travel Forum, Philippines Caloocan City
Can I please ask if there are any publications dealing with the history of Caloocan city? Thanks:)

Milwaukee Travel Forum, Wisconsin THINGS TO SEE AND DO
DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…

Mumbai Travel Forum, India Hotels in Mumbai
Mumbai is one of the most popular tourist destination in the eastern part of India. There are hotels near the beach and the temple. There…

Nassau Travel Forum, Bahamas Nassau vs other Caribbean islands
Family of 5 - 3 older sons 26-32 and 2 parents. Never been to the Caribbean. Outdoorsy family likes to hike, snorkle, visit towns -…

New Delhi Travel Forum, India General Question
Hi every one, Can any one tell me some interesting tourists places in India

Port-au-prince Travel Forum, Haiti car rental in Haiti
what rental place in port au prince haiti can we rent from thats a good place

Raleigh Travel Forum, North Carolina Raleigh travel advice
Home to interesting museums, parks, historic buildings, and appealing sightseeing locations, Raleigh in North Carolina offers you plenty of opportunities to get mesmerized and lose…

Taguig Travel Forum, Philippines picture
can you give me the exact map or picture of this address.. General Espino St, signal village, Taguig city

Venice Travel Forum, Italy Planning trip to Venice?
Hello, you want go to Venice and you have no idea where to stay? Then I can recommend you a great site. Send me a…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it