travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Fares to Germany

Forum > Europe & Russia > Germany  
marieditt
posted by marieditt on 25 Aug 2009
Fares to Germany
When is the best time to book travel in October from NYC to Germany? Will the fares be going up or down?

zlori
zlori responded to Fares to Germany on 27 Aug 2009
Hi, I think this is what you need:
http://www.travelgrove.com/cheap-flights-from-New-York-City-to-Germany.html

Since we are going out from the season (as you can see on the chart) I think you should buy your ticket as soon as possible. This page says the best price for October is 590$, but it was found 7 days ago so the best way is to check. Let me know if you have further question, I'm glad to help! (Especially because I'll have a lot of questions too before going to my next trip :P ).

Cheers

Davidparker01
Davidparker01 responded to Fares to Germany on 31 Dec 2011
Hello,
Wherever your destination is, landing cheap air fares should always be among your priorities. But contrary to popular belief, looking for cheap air travel tickets is easy.

Thanks
David Parker

anonymous responded to Fares to Germany on 3 Sep 2012
But I never find anything cheap in Germany, everything is very expensive.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

How much are hotels generally in Germany?

Recent Topics in Germany Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
* Munich Oktoberfest tips
by Anonymous on 16 Sep 12 (inside Germany) Hello guys,
We're deciding to visit Germany this autumn and plan to travel in late September to catch Oktoberfest. Have you got any Munich Oktoberfest tips?…
1 22 MadSuh
19 Sep 12 >>
* I want to travel to germany BUT?????
by Anonymous on 12 Aug 12 (inside Germany) My employment says it is not safe cause of the mexican flu! Is it safe?
10 89 yousaf222
10 Sep 12 >>
* We're moving to Germany
by Anonymous on 3 Aug 12 (inside Germany) I have dyslexia and I've always wanted to learn a different language but it's been hard for me and I'm just worried that when we…
4 17 carolgreen145
16 Sep 12 >>
trackchic13275 How much are hotels generally in Germany?
by trackchic13275 on 20 Mar 12 (inside Germany) How much do hotels in Germany cost in General?
5 67 carolgreen145
12 Aug 12 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it