travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Do you know where Transilvania is? If not find out and visit it!

Forum > General Talk  
Angell
posted by Angell on 21 Aug 2008
Do you know where Transilvania is? If not find out and visit it!
I was there this summer, and it's really worth a visit!

marius_f
marius_f responded to Do you know where Transilvania is? If not find out and visit it! on 8 Jun 2011
How would you not know... It's in the North Western part of Romania.

What did you enjoy seeing there?

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

What's the time in Sunnyvale, CA if the time in Paris, FR is 03:20PM? Do you know what I did last summer?

Recent Topics in General Talk Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
BespokeD Why Travel With Bespoke India Holidays
by BespokeD on 21 Aug 14 (inside General Talk) Bespoke India Holidays is a boutique India luxury tours firm offering Luxury India Tour Package and Incredible India Tour Packages with experiences as per your…
1 14 johhnathhan323
21 Sep 14 >>
JaswinderSingh Hello from Sydney (newbie introduction)
by JaswinderSingh on 18 Jul 14 (inside General Talk) Hello
Myself ?Jaswinder from Sydney, another newbie of TG. Hope will make new friends here.
2 16 FreddyMorcos
1 Sep 14 >>
maryhas hai, i am new to this forum
by maryhas on 24 Jun 14 (inside General Talk) Hello Friends, I am Mary, a stay home mom from California. I am new to this exciting forum and looking forward to meet new people…
2 18 trattoguy
29 Jul 14 >>
Tiffany01 Going to travel at the time of pregnancy
by Tiffany01 on 5 Jun 14 (inside General Talk) Next month I am going to Germany with my husband. I am 22 weeks pregnant. I think in this situation insurance is must. What would…
0 10 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
ramkeshplt traveling in Bali
by ramkeshplt on 7 May 14 (inside General Talk) Hello,
I have in plan a holiday in Bali. I understand that Bali it is one of the best area for a holiday, nice beaches and…
1 11 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
Maharajarail luxury trains in India
by Maharajarail on 2 Apr 14 (inside General Talk) This thread is being started with a purpose: All of us know that luxury trains in India specially Maharajas Express are drawing the attention of…
0 9 Maharajarail
2 Apr 14 >>
doanvn Visa categories for foreigners in Vietnam
by doanvn on 18 Dec 13 (inside General Talk) Join circular No.04/2002/TTLT/BCA-BNG issued by the Diplomatic and Police Security Ministry on January 29th 2002 on implementation instruction the circular No.21/2001/ND-CP issued by Ministry on…
1 15 doanvn
19 Dec 13 >>
seoga Have anyone been to Austria ?
by seoga on 4 Nov 13 (inside General Talk) I have a plan to visit Austria in the next month, does anyone know any good places that I can visit for a memorable trip?…
4 28 jackwilliam86
16 Dec 13 >>
ramkeshplt Share your Luxury travel experience in India
by ramkeshplt on 26 Oct 13 (inside General Talk) Feel free to post your experiences regarding Luxury traveling to different destinations in India.
1 22 sujitsood
11 Dec 13 >>
bobby123456 planning for a trip to India-need help!
by bobby123456 on 19 Sep 13 (inside General Talk) Hi
I am planning for an Indian tour.But I am unaware of anything regarding India.Kindly help me out.I want to visit all the popular destinations too.How…
4 29 seoga
3 Nov 13 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it