travelgrove travel forums

El Salvador Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our El Salvador travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in El Salvador - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in El Salvador Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our El Salvador travel forum

Forum > Central America & Caribbean > El Salvador
Replies Views Last Post
rosa2971 important landmarks on el salvador?
by rosa2971 on 16 Mar 11 There are old Catholic churches and monasteries all over the country, formed by different monastic orders. Some of the most impressive are Candelaria Church in…
0 530 rosa2971
16 Mar 11 >>
rosa2971 what interesting physical features does the country have?
by rosa2971 on 16 Mar 11 Most of the country is mountain region, interesting fact that there are 25 inactive volcanoes in the country, most with beautifully formed craters, so they…
0 328 rosa2971
16 Mar 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Barcelona Travel Forum, Spain Shopping in Barcelona
I am going to Barcelona and am interested in shopping. I saw this video (http://www.youtube.com/user/VillageLaRoca) and wanted to know if there are other places like…

Beijing Travel Forum, China Simple Guide of Beijing
Beijing is always the first destination for travelers. I am glad to tell you that Beijing will be really a surprise to you.
There are…

Burbank Travel Forum, California lowest airfares from Lexington to Burbank
I'm looking to find a trip from Lexington,KY to Burbank,CA the cheapest deal one way one person with no bags

Miami Travel Forum, Florida Where to stay in Miami?

I have decided to spend my holidays with my family at Miami Beach.
Where we should stay in Miami Beach? Is south beach better? Would be…

Naples Travel Forum, Florida Naples travel tips
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, this Naples is not much different than the other one in Italy. It is a town that is rich…

Puerto Vallarta Travel Forum, Mexico Flight time
Hello,
Please I'd like to know the duration of a flight from Minnesota to PUERTO VALLARTA

Rimini Travel Forum, Italy Bounty, the most beautiful place in Rimini :)
If you go a Rimini, you must go to the Bounty! It's wanderful.... it's a restaurant, pizzeria, discopub like a ship... the proces are not…

Salt Lake View Addition Travel Forum, Utah price question
Is there any tickets out there in the $200 - $250 price range leaving clt for slc on July 6th or 7th and returning on…

Taguig Travel Forum, Philippines picture
can you give me the exact map or picture of this address.. General Espino St, signal village, Taguig city

Xian Travel Forum, China Have You Ever Been to Xian
I am very interest in the six ancient capitals in China. I have been to five other ancient capitals: Luoyang, Kaifeng, Beijing, Nanjing and Hangzhou.…

Things about El Salvador you might be interested in

El Salvador Travel Guide

Cheap Flights to El Salvador

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers