travelgrove travel forums

El Salvador Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our El Salvador travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in El Salvador - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in El Salvador Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our El Salvador travel forum

Forum > Central America & Caribbean > El Salvador
Replies Views Last Post
rosa2971 important landmarks on el salvador?
by rosa2971 on 16 Mar 11 There are old Catholic churches and monasteries all over the country, formed by different monastic orders. Some of the most impressive are Candelaria Church in…
0 530 rosa2971
16 Mar 11 >>
rosa2971 what interesting physical features does the country have?
by rosa2971 on 16 Mar 11 Most of the country is mountain region, interesting fact that there are 25 inactive volcanoes in the country, most with beautifully formed craters, so they…
0 328 rosa2971
16 Mar 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Adelaide Travel Forum, Australia Any recommended cafes in Adelaide?
I'm planning my first holiday to Australia (specifically Adelaide) this season and I'm looking for places to chill out and have some coffee (I'm generally…

Amarillo Travel Forum, Texas restobars
is there a place in marikina where restobars are located? we will have a bar tour for our product kasi...

Budapest Travel Forum, Hungary Ferihegy airport, Budapest
How can I get to the Ferihegy I Airport in Budapest? Is there some kind of bus there? Or only with taxi?

Hat Yai Travel Forum, Thailand Can anybody told me where the favorite place to travel & nightlife
we will there on 31 aug to 01 sept 2011.

Indian Rocks Beach Travel Forum, Florida Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Indian Rocks Beach is situated on what is known as a barrier island on the western coast of Florida. Only a thirty minute drive away…

Long Beach Travel Forum, California When is the Champcar at Long Beach?

Omaha Travel Forum, Nebraska travel to OMAHA NE

WHY CANT I FIND A FLIGHT GOING TO AMAHA NE EPPLY AIR FIELD I NEED TO GET THERE ASAP MY WIFE IS TRYING TO GET…

Proserpine Travel Forum, Australia cheap flight
is it possible to be notified about cheap flights from adelaide, south australia heading to Proserpine, QLD australia departure dates flexible between 29/6/10-7/7/10

Raleigh Travel Forum, North Carolina Raleigh travel advice
Home to interesting museums, parks, historic buildings, and appealing sightseeing locations, Raleigh in North Carolina offers you plenty of opportunities to get mesmerized and lose…

Tagaytay City Travel Forum, Philippines Resources in Tagaytay
what are the resources that you may get in tagaytay?

Things about El Salvador you might be interested in

El Salvador Travel Guide

Cheap Flights to El Salvador

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers