Forum > Dos and Donts  
linabu
posted by linabu on 22 Jul 2011
How to make friends when traveling alone
These are good tips to make when friends when you travel alone
http://rumbum.com/2138-how-to-make-friends-when-traveling-alone

norfolkjon
norfolkjon responded to How to make friends when traveling alone on 18 Aug 2011
interesting article.. however I would definitely not try to make too much friends while traveling across the Estern Europe and Ukraine.. lol

lvxiaochen
lvxiaochen responded to How to make friends when traveling alone on 21 Nov 2011
In China, it is generally difficult for a foreigner to make friends for the sake of culture collision. Thanks to the internet, we can become friends on line. I have made lots of friends on www.askchinatour.com

GerryW80
GerryW80 responded to How to make friends when traveling alone on 28 Aug 2012
Its difficult to indulge in a friendly conversation with Russians, they are so reserved, almost to the point of being cold and rude, its surprising. I'd suggest whoever visits Russia should much rather go with a travel companion for company

Aladam888
Aladam888 responded to How to make friends when traveling alone on 30 Aug 2012
Why would you avoid making friends in Eastern Europe and Ukraine?

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

HOW TO TRAVEL ALONE Vietnam - Do and Don't

Recent Topics in Dos and Donts Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
cucvht Vietnam - Do and Don't
by cucvht on 24 Nov 11 (inside Dos and Donts) Vietnamese society has a fair amount of public etiquette. The following are some of the more common points:
. Avoid public displays of affection with a…
4 152 Aladam888
29 Aug 12 >>
abeth HOW TO TRAVEL ALONE
by abeth on 23 Nov 10 (inside Dos and Donts) I AM A MILD STROKE PATIENT AND I WANT TO TRAVEL TO SAN FRANCISCO ALONE IS IT OKEY FOR TO BE ALONE AND I JUST…
1 104 erato
24 Nov 10 >>
Tenedrearsesy It is for every www.travelgrove.com habitants!!!
by Tenedrearsesy on 19 Mar 09 (inside Dos and Donts) Hi all This is my favorite site for travelers :)
1 1120 ultimatetravel
16 May 09 >>
MadSuh IPhone owners need to turn off data-push option
by MadSuh on 12 Dec 08 (inside Dos and Donts) Make sure when you travel overseas, you turn off your Data Push option. While other phones force you to call in to check your voice…
0 1748 MadSuh
12 Dec 08 >>
* Sarong?
by Anonymous on 18 Oct 04 (inside Dos and Donts) what exactly is it and when do you use it? how about swimming in the rivers or at the waterfalls in laos: do local people…
6 1513 simplelife
8 Jul 11 >>
Other topics from linabu Replies Views Last Post
linabu Ghana's Cape Coast
by linabu on 26 Sep 11 (inside Ghana) Ghana's Cape Coast does indeed have something for everyone. There are historical sites for the culture buffs, beaches for the lounge lizards, national parks for…
7 24 mikehenry
2 May 12 >>
linabu The Great Outdoors of Yangshuo
by linabu on 10 Oct 11 (inside China) On any China itinerary looking for adventure, Yangshuo should be a feature. It is an amazing place that everyone should see and with possibilities for…
5 16 lvxiaochen
21 Nov 11 >>
Recent activity from linabu
linabu added a new post in the topic Ghana's Cape Coast
The Volta Region in Ghana is also worth exploring. It has mountains, lakes, hiking, and wildlife that give the travelers a chance to relax while…
linabu added a new post in the topic The Great Outdoors of Yangshuo
Yangshuo is in South China, neighboring big city is Giulin. Visit rumbum.com - outside - section. There you will find more info on this beautiful…
linabu started the topic The Great Outdoors of Yangshuo
On any China itinerary looking for adventure, Yangshuo should be a feature. It is an amazing place that everyone should see and with possibilities for…
linabu added a new post in the topic Ghana's Cape Coast
This article has some information in regards to hotels and ways to get to Ghana
http://rumbum.com/2288-something-for-everyone
linabu started the topic Ghana's Cape Coast
Ghana's Cape Coast does indeed have something for everyone. There are historical sites for the culture buffs, beaches for the lounge lizards, national parks for…
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it