travelgrove travel forums

Forum

flying to California what is best time to purchase ticket

Forum > North America > United States > California  
syed6298
posted by syed6298 on 4 May 2011
flying to California what is best time to purchase ticket
I am flying to Lax or Burbank on July 13 to Jul 18. Please tell me when should I buy the tickets.

steven2011
steven2011 responded to flying to California what is best time to purchase ticket on 10 Aug 2011
Best Time to Fly to California

When to fly to California depends on where in California you’re going. The state’s climate varies dramatically, so if you're looking for cheap flights to California, it's best to choose a city first and search flights during the off-season.
Peak Season:
The peak season for flights to California is the summer. Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Napa Valley greet summertime travelers with warm weather and dry days.

Off Season:
Winter is the low season for LA, Anaheim, San Francisco, and wine country. However, winter in San Francisco is when the ballet and opera seasons are in full swing. Wine country is also fun to visit in fall, when the wineries are in production, and spring, when the flowers are in bloom.
Find cheap flights to California

Boyde31
Boyde31 responded to flying to California what is best time to purchase ticket on 19 Sep 2012
Purchasing tickets in advance is obviously the best way to get the cheapest rate. You can always try to wait until the day of the flight, but then you run the risk of it being booked. Do it as much as advance as possible if you want the cheapest rate.

travelller
travelller responded to flying to California what is best time to purchase ticket on 19 Sep 2012
Actually, research shows that the cheapest flights can often be found 6-8 weeks ahead of departure.

Finally, next time you post, you should definitely include your home airport :)

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

how much is the cheapest ticket one way to california Attractions of California

Recent Topics in California Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
henryka_marks Attractions of California
by henryka_marks on 28 Feb 13 (inside California) California is splendid location to see on the earth. It has gorgeous places to see in California. You can find here list of places which…
0 10 henryka_marks
28 Feb 13 >>
pisspisspiss how much is the cheapest ticket one way to california
by pisspisspiss on 21 Aug 08 (inside California) I'm trying to go home for the holidays but I'm trying to see if i can afford it
2 311 steven2011
10 Aug 11 >>

Things about California you might be interested in

California Travel Guide

California Travel Deals

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures