India Pilgrimage Tour- A Journey to Faith
(from: Sep 11, 2012 to: Sep 11, 2013)
India is known for being a secular nation with all the major religions of the world are coexisting peacefully here. Tourism of any place is not complete if it doesn’t have a place of worship that is important to a particular religion or sect of society. Then, there are certain places that are visited for the only reason of huge number of devotees, a figure that increases even more on particular religious occasions. India Pilgrimage tour is one of its kinds in more than one way.
Take among the following tours of religious interest, as per your faith and belief systems:
1. Buddhist Tour
1. An 11 days 10 nights tour
2. While on this tour, you would be taken from Delhi to Varanasi and then to the places that hold great importance to Buddhists.
3. That will include- Gaya, Bodhgaya, rajgir, Nalanda, Patna, Vaishali, Kushinagar, Lumbini, kapilvastu and Sravasti
4. You will return to Delhi via Lucknow, after visiting the above mentioned places.
2. Churches of South India
1. A 14 day tour 13 nights tour
2. Tour will start from Chennai and its churches
3. The places in the tour include- Thanjavur, Velanganni, Madurai, Trivandrum, Kollam , Kottayam, Cochin, Kozhikode, Mumbai and its Churches and Goa
4. Back to Mumbai to take the flight for the destination
3. Vaishno Devi Trip
1. A 5 Day and 4 night Vaishno Devi tour
2. Starting from Delhi, you would take train or flight to Jammu and from there, Bus to Katra
3. Covering the trek of 14 km to Darbar for Darshan of Ma Vaishno, either on foot or on Pony is the next part of the trip
4. Back to Katra and then to Jammu for the return trip to Delhi, either by train or flight, whatever preferred. From here, transport to get back to the destination.
4. Sri 5 Takhat Sahib
1. An 11 days and 10 nights tour
2. Tour will start from Delhi and then reaching to Nanded
3. The tour will include following places- Nanded, Gurudwara of Nanak Jhira, Hazoor Sahib, Patna via Mumbai, Amritsar, Sri Keshgarh Sahib, Ludhiana, Damdama Sahib, Delhi
4. From Delhi to onward destination.
5. Char Dham Yatra
1. A 12 days and 11 nights Char Dham Yatra
2. Trip will start from Delhi
3. The places of trip will include-Haridwar, Barkot, Yamunotri, Uttarkashi, Gangotri, Guptkashi, Kedarnath, Pipalkoti, Badrinath, Rudraprayag and Rishikesh
4. There are some places that will get covered in drive like kempty falls, dehtadoon, Mussoorie, etc.
5. After the tour, you would get back to Delhi to further destination
6. Muslim Pilgrimage Tour
1. A 6 days and 5 nights tour
2. The journey will start from Delhi
3. Places in the trip are Delhi, Ajmer, Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra and Sikandra
4. Back to Delhi for further flight etc
For more details visit:-
No entries have been added yet.
e-mail this story
Post to stumbleupon, delicious, digg, technorati and more...