- 18 Jul
This new Southwest credit card joins an ever-growing lineup of rewards credit cards with giant signup bonuses. This new addition to the Chase family offers 2 free roundtrip flights with your first purchase, plus 6,000 Rapid Rewards points on every anniversary of your card membership ($100 in Wanna Get Away fare). Unlike most rewards cards, the Southwest doesn’t require you to spend, say, $5,000 in 3 months to get the bonus. It’s given right after your first purchase.
- Get free flights unlimited: earn 2 Award Points/Dollar spent while buying from Southwest and 1 Award Point/Dollar on other purchases
- Earn 6K extra points equal to $100 value in Wanna Get Away® Fare in each year at your Membership Anniversary
- Even more, get 2 free flights after using your card for the first time. Act fast, this offer is for limited time only.
- Points can be used for International Flights, Hotel Rooms, Gift Cards and many more.
- Unlimited Reward Seats are available
- Luggage fees do NOT apply – so your bags fly for free!
- No blackout dates
- You will not be charged for changing your flight
- No fees apply except the 09/11 Security Fee
You might also like