Newton food centre, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Newton food centre
- Food travel tip
- City center
Furthemore the the seafood is also very affordable at this place. Each dish will only cost about 10 to 12 dollars. however meat dishes such as stingrays and fishes like pomfret can cost slightly more or about the same price depending on the stalls you order from. The best drink to have while dining on the seafood is sugarcane juice. almost every drink stall in Newton will sell sugar cane juice.
500 Clemenceau Avenue 229495
Each dish of seafood may cost between $8 - $15.
Daily 12pm - 2am
How to get there:
Take the train and alight at newton MRT station.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Sungei Buloh Wetland ReserveSungei Buloh Wetland Reserve is known to tbe the first ASEAN Heritage Park. this place is filled with beautiful plants and trees. It is under the management of national parks. apart from plants and trees. this place is also known for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Singapore Zoological GardensOn the international scene, Singapore's zoo is quite famous for its efforts for the conservation of threatened species and for veterinary research. Unlike many other zoos, it is based on a so-called open concept, which means that the [...]D: 9mi00
- Armenian ChurchIn Singapore, it is not unusually to bump into a building that looks exactly like something you might find in Europe. Christianity is one of the many religions present in the city, so there are quite a few 'traditional' churches [...]D: 0.5mi00
- IstanaThe colonial architecture of Singapore is one of the city's highlights, even if it recalls a not entirely pleasant era of the nation's history. This extensive colonial house used to be the residence of the British Governor of [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Yum Cha RestaurantThe Chinatown o Singapore is a genuine paradise for foodies, especially since you can find Chinese cuisine in its pure form, as well as restaurants which serve meals with a Singaporean twist. Yum Cha Restaurant has a very interesting [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy.
General: Shopping in the city center
This is a great site in the middle of the city. It's one of the 11 towers in the city and you are allowed to climb it, so when you are in...
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Buffalo, New York
You get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration...
Sightseeing: Wilcox Mansion
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant