East Coast Lagoon Food Village, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > East Coast Lagoon Food Village
- Food travel tip
- City center
This place sells alot of local food and it is very well know for its barbequed and grilled food. For example grilled stingrays, fish, chicken wings and many more. However many patrons come here for the famous satays that some of the stall sells. Satays are kebab like food where customers can either choose chicken, mutton or beef pieced to be placed on sticks and grilled. This is served with peanut sauce. this is certainly a must to try.
There will be many stalls right in front which will be selling the satays. The satays are charged by per piece and the price is also quite reasonable.
1220 East Coast Parkway Singapore 468960
Each stick of stay = $0.50
Daily 8am - 9pm
How to get there:
Bus number 401 brings you into east coast
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Punggol PrawningPunggol Prawning is place where family, friends, colleagues or infact anyone can come to and have fun catching real life prawns from the ponds that are available at the location. There are 3 ponds and people can pay a fees and can just [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Yum Cha RestaurantThe Chinatown o Singapore is a genuine paradise for foodies, especially since you can find Chinese cuisine in its pure form, as well as restaurants which serve meals with a Singaporean twist. Yum Cha Restaurant has a very interesting [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Maxwell food marketMaxwell food market is a food centre that sells different kind of local dishes. this dishes range from prawn noodles, to chicken rice, tapioca pastries, char siew rice(pork rice) and many more local dishes. Maxwell market is regarded by [...]D: 0.7mi01
- Driving to Kuala LumpurSelf driving your own car to Kuala Lumpur can be very convenient as you can decide your own timing on when you want to leave. You can reach Kuala Lumpur if you drive cautiously in about 4 to 5 hours. However there are few tool charges and [...]D: 5.1mi00
- KatongEvery city has a couple of those fancy neighborhoods where the rich and famous reside, and Singapore is not exception to the rule. Katong district started out as a planned city, and while I'm not much of a fan of these [...]D: n/a00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
In France, do not hesitate to ask people on the street for directions or anything you are interested to know. French people will be most happy to...
General: French kindness
A nice shopping destination is Debrecen Plaza, a mall located near to the center of the town. Although not big, it has a lot of shopping stores,...
Shopping: Debrecen Plaza
The place with the best night life is definitely Siofok. You can find there parties all night long right near the Balaton lake. Give it a try!
Night Life & Entertainment: Siofok, near Balaton lake
Could there be anything better than this for those who love utensils? A collection of thousands of utensils made of so many different metals and...
History & Culture: Vechaar Utensil Museum
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Corpus Christi, Texas
We were so glad we took the time to visit the Heritage Park Cultural Center. We saw some really beautiful homes, standing since the 19th century....
History & Culture: Heritage Park Cultural Center