MacRitchie Reservoir, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > MacRitchie Reservoir
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
Apart from the greenery, this place is also known for its monkeys, birds and beautiful insects such as butterflies and caterpillars many more. Due to the abundance of these flora and fauna, many photogaphers and birdwatchers often frequent this place to either capture pictures of them or just simply watch them.
This place is also known for joggers to talk a jog along the reservoir with the lush greenery in the surrounding. Activities such as guided tours can be organized to know mor about the reservoir. Macritchie reservoir is famous. The reservoir has a carpark that has about 300 lots where people can park their cars.
Free entry to the reservoir
Guided tour (Duration) 90mins
Fee: $60 per group (maximum 15 pax) or $4 per pax.
Note: A minimum of 10 pax is required for the guided walk to commence. In case of bad weather, the guided walk will be cancelled one hour before the scheduled time.
How to get there:
Buses that go there includes: 74,93,103,132,156,157,162,165,166
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Sungei Buloh Wetland ReserveSungei Buloh Wetland Reserve is known to tbe the first ASEAN Heritage Park. this place is filled with beautiful plants and trees. It is under the management of national parks. apart from plants and trees. this place is also known for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- When to visit?The best time to visit is during late autumn: which is between late September and mid-November. (10- 15 °C) The air is cool and brisk, away from the sunny sunny weather you get in hot and humid Singapore. You can enjoy pretty [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Beach Cabana (bicycle rental)Beach cabana is a bicyle rental place where people can rent bicycles and ride them along the beach of east coast park. there are various types of bicycles and the rental price varies accordingly.They have mountain bikes, bicycles for [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Driving to Kuala LumpurSelf driving your own car to Kuala Lumpur can be very convenient as you can decide your own timing on when you want to leave. You can reach Kuala Lumpur if you drive cautiously in about 4 to 5 hours. However there are few tool charges and [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Travelling by TaxisTravelling by Taxi’s in Singapore is one of the fastest and safest way to get around to the various destinations all over Singapore. Unlike some countries where passengers have to negotiate with taxi drivers the amount to they need to [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
You can also go from Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna by train. A really slow one, because it will take about 45 minutes for just 35 Km. A problem is...
Public Transportation: Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by train
Anyone visiting Moscow will certainly need to go see the Red Square with the Kreml in the back. This is an amazing site simply because of it's...
Sightseeing: Red Square
Nothing could be compared to the experience you gain through a visit to the Wind Wolves Preserve in the wildflower season. You have to call ahead...
Outdoors Activities: Wind Wolves Preserve
A great child-friendly facility that is open to the public for lessons and guided tours alike. The Louisville Equestrian Center is the home oasis...
Family & Fun: Louisville Equestrian Center