Yum Cha Restaurant, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Yum Cha Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The ambience of the restaurant is very warm, friendly and family oriented. Yum Cha also serves ood in the traditional Cantonese Tapino style, where the family gathers to cook and to chat at the same table.
20 Trengganu St, Singapore 058479
11am - 11pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Sago StreetAmong Singapore's many ethnic sightseeing areas, there are lots of places that reflect the culture of the people who live there, but with a distinctly Singaporean twist. Sago Street is also called the Street of the Dead, and it has [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Maxwell food marketMaxwell food market is a food centre that sells different kind of local dishes. this dishes range from prawn noodles, to chicken rice, tapioca pastries, char siew rice(pork rice) and many more local dishes. Maxwell market is regarded by [...]D: 0.7mi01
- Bishan ParkBishan park is known for its lakes and bridges, colourful shrubs and lush greenery. It is regarded as one of the biggest park in Singapore. There are running tracks and bicycle tracks where friends and families can come together to have a [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Lau Pa SatSingapore is a shopper's paradise, and you can seldom find a street where there isn't at least one stall selling either delicious street food or handmade objects that make great souvenirs. But if you are planning a serious shopping [...]D: 0.5mi00
- House of Ong (Bar)House of Ong is a bar that is situated in the neighbour hood of Jalan selaseh. It is a small and rather quiet bar for people to just relax and have a drink. the price of drinks at this place is affordable as well. The are about 3 [...]D: 7.1mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Raleigh, North Carolina
One of the finest, even if not the oldest restaurants in town, the Bloomsbury Bistro welcomes its guests with warmth every time. I've been to...
Food: Bloomsbury Bistro
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter