Yum Cha Restaurant, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Yum Cha Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The ambience of the restaurant is very warm, friendly and family oriented. Yum Cha also serves ood in the traditional Cantonese Tapino style, where the family gathers to cook and to chat at the same table.
20 Trengganu St, Singapore 058479
11am - 11pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Clark Quay entertainmentClark Quay is a vibrant place in Singapore. There are alot of bars, pubs, clubs, eateries, restaurants and even a shopping mall. This place comes to live at night where alot of people would usually go for a drink with their friends, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Center Satay Bee HoonCentre satay bee hoon store is very famous and well known for its 'satay beehoon' ( A local dish where strips of white noodles are filled with peanut sauce). This store is very popular and has numerous people visting it daily to buy the [...]D: 6mi00
- Newton food centreNewton food centre is very much known for its seafood. Singaporeans as well as tourist are always seen in this area dining on the seafood that is available. Though there are alot of other food that newtow food centre offers, the seafood is [...]D: 2mi00
- Haw Par VillaHaw Par Villa is situated along pasir panjang road. this is a free theme park where tourist can go to and sigt-see the place. There are numerous statues depicting scenes from Chinese folklore, legends, history and illustrations of various [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Smith St Hawker CenterYou can't leave Singapore without eating at least once at one of its famous hawker centers - open air complexes with countless stalls selling inexpensive and delicious food. The Hawker Center on Smith Street is one of the best. Each [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
Manhattan Beach, California
I have only been at this place at night, so I am not able to tell you whether it’s good during the day. The Irish bar offers some nice selection...
Night Life & Entertainment: Hennessey's Tavern
A historical landmark, the Independence Hall is a building to see. It has been an important location for US citizens, being the place where the...
History & Culture: The Independence Hall of Pennsylvania
Da Nang, Vietnam
A holiday to Vietnam while surfing at the tropical and premium beach Resort Islands are amazingly wonderful experience. Luxurious Hotels and...
General: My Khe beach resort for luxury holiday to Vietnam
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An