Yum Cha Restaurant, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Yum Cha Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The ambience of the restaurant is very warm, friendly and family oriented. Yum Cha also serves ood in the traditional Cantonese Tapino style, where the family gathers to cook and to chat at the same table.
20 Trengganu St, Singapore 058479
11am - 11pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Driving to Kuala LumpurSelf driving your own car to Kuala Lumpur can be very convenient as you can decide your own timing on when you want to leave. You can reach Kuala Lumpur if you drive cautiously in about 4 to 5 hours. However there are few tool charges and [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Smith St Hawker CenterYou can't leave Singapore without eating at least once at one of its famous hawker centers - open air complexes with countless stalls selling inexpensive and delicious food. The Hawker Center on Smith Street is one of the best. Each [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Old Chang KeeOld Chang Kee store provides a wide variety of high quality hot finger food and ready meals. This shop is for everyone who wants to have a quick snack or a ready meal on the go. Old Chang Kee has various finger food. Hower old chang [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Muthu's fish head curryMuthu’s Curry Restaurant is yet another Indian restaurant that is famous among locals in Singapore. The name “Muthu” means pearl in Tamil and indeed its dishes are gems as they are really tasty. Muthus curry Restaurant is [...]D: 0.6mi00
- 10 Foods You Must Try in SingaporeThere are literally thousands of food options in Singapore and for any visitor the sheer choice can be overwhelming. This guide leads you on a discovery of 10 of the very best foods that Singapore has to offer. None of them will break the [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Seoul, South Korea
This beautiful village is made up of 260 buildings from the Chosun era of the Korean history. The first thing you should know about it is that this...
Outdoors Activities: Korean Folk Village
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
The best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if...
Public Transportation: Authentic 1940's bus-ride