Feet press massage parlour, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Feet press massage parlour
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
There are various types of massages apart from just foot reflexology. Some of which includes neck, shoulder massage. This is a great place to come to with your friends and travelling partner. The best thing about this place is their pricing is also very much affordable. This place is also visited by the locals. Thus one tip here is you can mingle with the locals here as well and at the same time enjoy the great professional massage service provided.
65 South Bridge Road
Feety Home – 45 minutes of relaxing Foot Reflexology – $28
Feety Lifestyle – 60 minutes of soothing and mind-calming Foot Reflexology – $36
Pressy Speedy – 10 minutes quick charge of Shoulder and Neck Massage – $10
Pressy Classified – 20 minutes double charge of Shoulder & Neck Massage – $18
Pressy World – 30 minutes of unwinding Shoulder and Neck Massage – $28
- 11am to 11pm (Weekdays)
- 2pm to 2am (Saturdays)
- 12pm to 11pm (Sundays)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Harbour Ville HotelHarbour ville hotel can be considered as a budget hotel that caters all kind of tourists or people who might be interested to stay in an affordable hotel. This hotel is located on Kampong Bahru Road. This hotel has various simple facilties [...]D: 2mi00
- Singapore Night SafariThe Singapore Night Safari is a great place to see the various night animals that are housed here in this enclosure. This is a great place for all tourists to be at as there are over 1,200 animals and over 100 exotic species. There is also [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Newton food centreNewton food centre is very much known for its seafood. Singaporeans as well as tourist are always seen in this area dining on the seafood that is available. Though there are alot of other food that newtow food centre offers, the seafood is [...]D: 2mi00
- Beach Cabana (bicycle rental)Beach cabana is a bicyle rental place where people can rent bicycles and ride them along the beach of east coast park. there are various types of bicycles and the rental price varies accordingly.They have mountain bikes, bicycles for [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Yum Cha RestaurantThe Chinatown o Singapore is a genuine paradise for foodies, especially since you can find Chinese cuisine in its pure form, as well as restaurants which serve meals with a Singaporean twist. Yum Cha Restaurant has a very interesting [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa.
General: The great festival of Köln
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
This cozy little restaurant is really hard to find, but once you've found it, you might return there every time you want to eat in a restaurant...
Food: Il Muro Restaurant
Peachtree Center is your staple American mall, with over 60 specialty stores and six restaurants, and the only thing distinguishing it from other...
History & Culture: Peachtree Center in Atlanta
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
THis is the best place to live, work and vacation.
General: Fun in the Sun
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
One of the most beautiful collections of paintings by European and American artists and also an interesting collection of Hollywood Costume Designs...
History & Culture: Oklahoma City Museum of Art
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns