Lilliput golf, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Lilliput golf
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
there are 18 golf holes and there is no need for one to be a professional in golf to try these golf course out. This place is entirely airconditioned as well. Perfect for groups of up to 80 players for a friendly game or even a mini-tournament.
There is also a place for people to relax and have some refreshments after the game. Souveniers can also be bought at the counter.
902 East Coast Parkway, Block B #03-05, Playground @ Big Splash
Child (12 years old and below) $12.80
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children 12 years old) $57.80
Mondays – Closed (except Public Holidays)
Tuesdays to Sundays and Public Holidays - 10.00am to 8.00pm (last game commences at 7.00pm)
How to get there:
By Public Bus
Service 401: Operates from Bedok Interchange on Sat/Sun/Public Holidays only, with stops outside Playground @ Big Splash.
Services 31, 36, 76, 135, 196, 197: Alight at Amber Road bus stop, use underpass located near Chinese Swimming Club.
By Shuttle Bus
Shuttle bus services are available at regular intervals to and from Parkway Parade between 8.00 am and 11.00 pm daily.
Alight at Paya Lebar MRT station, take bus 135 or 76.
Alight at Bedok MRT station, take bus 31, 197 or 401
Alight at Orchard MRT station, take bus 36.
On ECP from Changi Airport, take East Coast Park Exit (near Marine Parade exit 10B) and turn right onto East Coast Park Service Road.
On ECP from the city, take Fort Road exit 13 and keep right to East Coast Park.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Feet press massage parlourFeet press is dedicated to giving great foot reflexology services and foot massage to people at a very affordable price. This is a great place to go to in Singapore for tourist after walking around and sightseeing Singapore. This place has [...]D: 0.3mi00
- IstanaThe colonial architecture of Singapore is one of the city's highlights, even if it recalls a not entirely pleasant era of the nation's history. This extensive colonial house used to be the residence of the British Governor of [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Komala Vilas Indian RestaurantKomala villas is a great place to try North and south Indian food in Singapore. The food here can either be ordered in a set meal or al carte manner. They have various types of food such as Indian rice, Indian flour base items and also [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant (Upper circular road)Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant is located by the Singapore River which serves delicious and authentic North and South Indian dishes with a home touch. There are alot of different type of north and south dishes served at this restaurant [...]D: 0.4mi10
- Muthu's fish head curryMuthu’s Curry Restaurant is yet another Indian restaurant that is famous among locals in Singapore. The name “Muthu” means pearl in Tamil and indeed its dishes are gems as they are really tasty. Muthus curry Restaurant is [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Oxford, United Kingdom
Go and see this very nice pub, the Eagle & Child in Oxford. If you like fantasy novels, you should visit it, because JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis used...
Food: Eagle & Child pub in Oxford
When you visit Szentendre I recommend you to get there by ship. You can take a ship from Budapest to Szentendre and back only for a few euros -...
General: Visiting Szentendre on the Danube river
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
A great place where the main 'course' of the evening has nothing to do with food but music. The Organ Stop Pizza is famous for its majestic...
Food: Organ Stop Pizza