Lilliput golf, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Lilliput golf
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
there are 18 golf holes and there is no need for one to be a professional in golf to try these golf course out. This place is entirely airconditioned as well. Perfect for groups of up to 80 players for a friendly game or even a mini-tournament.
There is also a place for people to relax and have some refreshments after the game. Souveniers can also be bought at the counter.
902 East Coast Parkway, Block B #03-05, Playground @ Big Splash
Child (12 years old and below) $12.80
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children 12 years old) $57.80
Mondays – Closed (except Public Holidays)
Tuesdays to Sundays and Public Holidays - 10.00am to 8.00pm (last game commences at 7.00pm)
How to get there:
By Public Bus
Service 401: Operates from Bedok Interchange on Sat/Sun/Public Holidays only, with stops outside Playground @ Big Splash.
Services 31, 36, 76, 135, 196, 197: Alight at Amber Road bus stop, use underpass located near Chinese Swimming Club.
By Shuttle Bus
Shuttle bus services are available at regular intervals to and from Parkway Parade between 8.00 am and 11.00 pm daily.
Alight at Paya Lebar MRT station, take bus 135 or 76.
Alight at Bedok MRT station, take bus 31, 197 or 401
Alight at Orchard MRT station, take bus 36.
On ECP from Changi Airport, take East Coast Park Exit (near Marine Parade exit 10B) and turn right onto East Coast Park Service Road.
On ECP from the city, take Fort Road exit 13 and keep right to East Coast Park.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Samy's curry Indian RestaurantSAMY’s Curry Indian Restaurant is well known among the locals in Singapore. This restaurant serves delicious Indian food to its customers. This restaurant is well known for its excellent and tasty Indian food. A tip here is to [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Sungei Buloh Wetland ReserveSungei Buloh Wetland Reserve is known to tbe the first ASEAN Heritage Park. this place is filled with beautiful plants and trees. It is under the management of national parks. apart from plants and trees. this place is also known for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Ya Kun ToastCoffee shop culture is one of the things that makes Singapore so atmospheric. If you want to have a cup of joe and nibble on some yummy sandwiches, I recommend that you choose the Ya Kun chain of cafes which dot the city. Ya Kun does not [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Thompson PlazaThompson plaza is a shopping centre with many stores that sells almost all kind things. there are clothing stores, food stores, pet stores and many more. Often there are small stores setup on the ground floor selling items at a very [...]D: 5mi00
- Bedok fishing jettyBedok jetty is known to be the longest fishing jetty in Singapore. many fishing enthusisast and fishing hobbist can here to try the luck on catching some fishes here. The jetty is located near to east coast park carpark F.There shelters [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Great wine tasting in the center of Rome. This place is great for all of you foodies or wine lovers. You'll be able to eat some appetizers and...
Food: Wine tasting
Seoul, South Korea
You get a beautiful view of the city of Seoul and also its surroundings from the observation deck of the Seoul Tower. We were really lucky that we...
Sightseeing: Seoul Tower
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
I guess especially when in Bangkok, you wanna spend some time relaxing indoors as well. There are really good places to shop at in Bangkok and the...
Shopping: MBK Shopping Center
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant