Lilliput golf, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Lilliput golf
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
there are 18 golf holes and there is no need for one to be a professional in golf to try these golf course out. This place is entirely airconditioned as well. Perfect for groups of up to 80 players for a friendly game or even a mini-tournament.
There is also a place for people to relax and have some refreshments after the game. Souveniers can also be bought at the counter.
902 East Coast Parkway, Block B #03-05, Playground @ Big Splash
Child (12 years old and below) $12.80
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children 12 years old) $57.80
Mondays – Closed (except Public Holidays)
Tuesdays to Sundays and Public Holidays - 10.00am to 8.00pm (last game commences at 7.00pm)
How to get there:
By Public Bus
Service 401: Operates from Bedok Interchange on Sat/Sun/Public Holidays only, with stops outside Playground @ Big Splash.
Services 31, 36, 76, 135, 196, 197: Alight at Amber Road bus stop, use underpass located near Chinese Swimming Club.
By Shuttle Bus
Shuttle bus services are available at regular intervals to and from Parkway Parade between 8.00 am and 11.00 pm daily.
Alight at Paya Lebar MRT station, take bus 135 or 76.
Alight at Bedok MRT station, take bus 31, 197 or 401
Alight at Orchard MRT station, take bus 36.
On ECP from Changi Airport, take East Coast Park Exit (near Marine Parade exit 10B) and turn right onto East Coast Park Service Road.
On ECP from the city, take Fort Road exit 13 and keep right to East Coast Park.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Junction 8 shopping mallJunction 8 shopping mall is located just beside bishan MRT(train station). This is a great place to go to buy gifts and souvenirs as well as buy items such as clothes wear. This shopping mall does not only have stores that sell products and [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Beach Cabana (bicycle rental)Beach cabana is a bicyle rental place where people can rent bicycles and ride them along the beach of east coast park. there are various types of bicycles and the rental price varies accordingly.They have mountain bikes, bicycles for [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Yum Cha RestaurantThe Chinatown o Singapore is a genuine paradise for foodies, especially since you can find Chinese cuisine in its pure form, as well as restaurants which serve meals with a Singaporean twist. Yum Cha Restaurant has a very interesting [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Army Museum of SingaporeThe Army Museum of Singapore is a great place to understand and know about the rich heritage and development of Singapore Army since Singapore became an independent nation. There are various displays of weapons and items that were used by [...]D: 4921.5mi00
- Sungei Buloh Wetland ReserveSungei Buloh Wetland Reserve is known to tbe the first ASEAN Heritage Park. this place is filled with beautiful plants and trees. It is under the management of national parks. apart from plants and trees. this place is also known for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
We met up with our guide on the day of the tour and from the first moment we felt as we had known each other or years. He was so direct with us,...
Outdoors Activities: AZ Hummer Tours around Phoenix
San Antonio, Texas
For a better understanding of the city's history, taking part at one of the San Antonio Walks is the way to do it. They not just give you the...
Outdoors Activities: San Antonio Walks