Lilliput golf, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Lilliput golf
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
there are 18 golf holes and there is no need for one to be a professional in golf to try these golf course out. This place is entirely airconditioned as well. Perfect for groups of up to 80 players for a friendly game or even a mini-tournament.
There is also a place for people to relax and have some refreshments after the game. Souveniers can also be bought at the counter.
902 East Coast Parkway, Block B #03-05, Playground @ Big Splash
Child (12 years old and below) $12.80
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children 12 years old) $57.80
Mondays – Closed (except Public Holidays)
Tuesdays to Sundays and Public Holidays - 10.00am to 8.00pm (last game commences at 7.00pm)
How to get there:
By Public Bus
Service 401: Operates from Bedok Interchange on Sat/Sun/Public Holidays only, with stops outside Playground @ Big Splash.
Services 31, 36, 76, 135, 196, 197: Alight at Amber Road bus stop, use underpass located near Chinese Swimming Club.
By Shuttle Bus
Shuttle bus services are available at regular intervals to and from Parkway Parade between 8.00 am and 11.00 pm daily.
Alight at Paya Lebar MRT station, take bus 135 or 76.
Alight at Bedok MRT station, take bus 31, 197 or 401
Alight at Orchard MRT station, take bus 36.
On ECP from Changi Airport, take East Coast Park Exit (near Marine Parade exit 10B) and turn right onto East Coast Park Service Road.
On ECP from the city, take Fort Road exit 13 and keep right to East Coast Park.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Ya Kun ToastCoffee shop culture is one of the things that makes Singapore so atmospheric. If you want to have a cup of joe and nibble on some yummy sandwiches, I recommend that you choose the Ya Kun chain of cafes which dot the city. Ya Kun does not [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Beach Cabana (bicycle rental)Beach cabana is a bicyle rental place where people can rent bicycles and ride them along the beach of east coast park. there are various types of bicycles and the rental price varies accordingly.They have mountain bikes, bicycles for [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Muthu's fish head curryMuthu’s Curry Restaurant is yet another Indian restaurant that is famous among locals in Singapore. The name “Muthu” means pearl in Tamil and indeed its dishes are gems as they are really tasty. Muthus curry Restaurant is [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Boat Quay and Mohamed Sultan RoadBoat Quay is a nice place to hang out, it's more touristy and modern, but has some good bars and restaurants. At night go for Mohamed Sultan Road, which is a very fun cultural experience, some cool bars and clubs. After going out, you [...]D: n/a10
- Bojangles at Thompson (Bar)Bojangles is a bar situated along Jalan Leban road along thompson road. It is a quiet place where many regulars frequent to have a chat or just chill out with a few buddies. this bar is ideal for those who just wants to relax and listen to [...]D: 6.1mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Weather you love rock and roll music or not, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a must while visiting Cleveland. First of all because of the...
History & Culture: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Las Vegas, Nevada
Two of the nicest malls are located inside Caesars Palace and at the Venetian. There are a ton of shops there and you always see the bright blue...
Shopping: Vegas malls
Vietnam is home to some of the most unique natural and historical sites one could expect to visit, explore the scenic Halong and emerge you through...
Sightseeing: Top destination with luxury aspect in Vietnam
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland