Lilliput golf, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Lilliput golf
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
there are 18 golf holes and there is no need for one to be a professional in golf to try these golf course out. This place is entirely airconditioned as well. Perfect for groups of up to 80 players for a friendly game or even a mini-tournament.
There is also a place for people to relax and have some refreshments after the game. Souveniers can also be bought at the counter.
902 East Coast Parkway, Block B #03-05, Playground @ Big Splash
Child (12 years old and below) $12.80
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children 12 years old) $57.80
Mondays – Closed (except Public Holidays)
Tuesdays to Sundays and Public Holidays - 10.00am to 8.00pm (last game commences at 7.00pm)
How to get there:
By Public Bus
Service 401: Operates from Bedok Interchange on Sat/Sun/Public Holidays only, with stops outside Playground @ Big Splash.
Services 31, 36, 76, 135, 196, 197: Alight at Amber Road bus stop, use underpass located near Chinese Swimming Club.
By Shuttle Bus
Shuttle bus services are available at regular intervals to and from Parkway Parade between 8.00 am and 11.00 pm daily.
Alight at Paya Lebar MRT station, take bus 135 or 76.
Alight at Bedok MRT station, take bus 31, 197 or 401
Alight at Orchard MRT station, take bus 36.
On ECP from Changi Airport, take East Coast Park Exit (near Marine Parade exit 10B) and turn right onto East Coast Park Service Road.
On ECP from the city, take Fort Road exit 13 and keep right to East Coast Park.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- East Coast Lagoon Food VillageThis food village is located just along the east coast beach. It has a open concept where customers are able to seat anywhere they want. There small hut like shelters where people are able sit. This place sells alot of local food and it is [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Asian Civilisations MuseumThere is no lack of museums in Singapore, which is not surprising at all, considering the rich culture and history of the city. The Asian Civilizations Museum is one of the most interesting museums in Singapore, especially if you are into [...]D: 0.1mi00
- House of Ong (Bar)House of Ong is a bar that is situated in the neighbour hood of Jalan selaseh. It is a small and rather quiet bar for people to just relax and have a drink. the price of drinks at this place is affordable as well. The are about 3 [...]D: 7.1mi00
- Marina Square shopping MallThis shopping mall has so many stores selling many different products and items. This is a great place for people to buy gifts and items for their friends and families. The items sold at this place are also reasonably priced. Items such as [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Kallang ice worldKallang ice world is the largest ice skating arena in Singapore. This is a great place to hang out with friends and family members and to skate on the ice rink. The rink is profesional done up.For people who are interested in having parties [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo...
General: Easter egypt package $949
Los Cabos, Mexico
For three hours we were sailing through the waters as a professional racers. The America's Cup has been for long an entertainment for millionaires,...
Sports & Wellness : America's Cup Racing Adventure in Los Cabos
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
It is always interesting to visit a specialty museum, to learn and explore about something that is unusual or quite normal but we don't know so...
History & Culture: American Sign Museum
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern