Istana, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Istana
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Today, Istana, as the building is called, is the official residence of the Singapore's president, and many of the government's official meetings and receptions are held here. Istana is one of the most interesting sightseeing spots in the city, but unfortunately it is open to the public only ive times a year: for the Chinese New Year, for Labour Day, for Singapore's National Day, or Deepavali and for Hari Raya Puasa.
Orchard Rd, Singapore 238823
$1 or foreigners
8.30 am to 6.00 pm
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Arab Street in SingaporeThe most interesting features of Singapore is its amazing multiculturalism. There are dozens and dozens of different cultures and nationalities blending in this tiny state, and the most amazing part is that everyone has their little corner [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Maxwell food marketMaxwell food market is a food centre that sells different kind of local dishes. this dishes range from prawn noodles, to chicken rice, tapioca pastries, char siew rice(pork rice) and many more local dishes. Maxwell market is regarded by [...]D: 0.7mi01
- Driving to Kuala LumpurSelf driving your own car to Kuala Lumpur can be very convenient as you can decide your own timing on when you want to leave. You can reach Kuala Lumpur if you drive cautiously in about 4 to 5 hours. However there are few tool charges and [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Bedok fishing jettyBedok jetty is known to be the longest fishing jetty in Singapore. many fishing enthusisast and fishing hobbist can here to try the luck on catching some fishes here. The jetty is located near to east coast park carpark F.There shelters [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Sri Veeramakaliamman TempleThere are loads of temples in Singapore, for every religion practiced in the city. But when it comes to Hindu temples, Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple is definitely the most impressive of them all. This temple was built in the 1880's by [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hotel and accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for businessman and other people need to remain often for...
General: Brisbane Hotels and Accommodation
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
India tour package fascinates anyone by offering so many enchanting destinations which are housed with several historical sites representing...
General: India Tour Travel || India Travel Tour
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
When I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use...
Food: Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam Discovery
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends