Komala Vilas Indian Restaurant, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Komala Vilas Indian Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
This restaurant will be a great place for vegetarians who want to try authentic Indian vegetarian food. The Lassi drink is one reason many go to this place. It simply tastes great and it certainly should be tried by all tourists. One tip here is to have this on a hot day, as it will be very refreshing.
76 / 78 Serangoon Road
A set meal will just cost under $10 SGD.
7.30 a.m to 10.30p.m
How to get there:
take a train and alight at Little indian station and it is about 15 mins walk
Tel: 6293 6980
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Adam Road food CentreAdam road food centre is very well know among the locals in Singapore. It is a place where people go to and try the various local cusines and dishes. there are a variety of local food to choose from here. Most importantly they are cheap and [...]D: 3.7mi10
- Bugis Junction MallBugis junction is a great place to do shopping. There are various stores and shops that sell almost anything. There food stalls that sells finger foods, and also there are various restaurants housed within the Bugis mall as well for patrons [...]D: 1mi10
- Muthu's fish head curryMuthu’s Curry Restaurant is yet another Indian restaurant that is famous among locals in Singapore. The name “Muthu” means pearl in Tamil and indeed its dishes are gems as they are really tasty. Muthus curry Restaurant is [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Samy's curry Indian RestaurantSAMY’s Curry Indian Restaurant is well known among the locals in Singapore. This restaurant serves delicious Indian food to its customers. This restaurant is well known for its excellent and tasty Indian food. A tip here is to [...]D: 3.2mi00
- IstanaThe colonial architecture of Singapore is one of the city's highlights, even if it recalls a not entirely pleasant era of the nation's history. This extensive colonial house used to be the residence of the British Governor of [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
If you intend to visit munich around the Oktoberfest, book your hotel much earlier. Because the rooms are realy rare during that period. Dont...
Night Life & Entertainment: Oktoberfest
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
Saint Petersburg, Russia
The name of the restaurant alone, coupled with the fact that it looks like the peak of Soviet kitsch, might lead some people to believe that it is...
Food: Na Zdorovye! Restaurant
A definite must-visit in Anchorage for lunch or dinner is the Glacier Brewhouse on West Avenue. The food is simply amazing, there is no other word...
Food: Glacier Brewhouse
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara