Komala Vilas Indian Restaurant, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Komala Vilas Indian Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
This restaurant will be a great place for vegetarians who want to try authentic Indian vegetarian food. The Lassi drink is one reason many go to this place. It simply tastes great and it certainly should be tried by all tourists. One tip here is to have this on a hot day, as it will be very refreshing.
76 / 78 Serangoon Road
A set meal will just cost under $10 SGD.
7.30 a.m to 10.30p.m
How to get there:
take a train and alight at Little indian station and it is about 15 mins walk
Tel: 6293 6980
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Muthu's fish head curryMuthu’s Curry Restaurant is yet another Indian restaurant that is famous among locals in Singapore. The name “Muthu” means pearl in Tamil and indeed its dishes are gems as they are really tasty. Muthus curry Restaurant is [...]D: 0.6mi00
- New Hawa RestaurantNew Hawa Restaurant is a hawker style eating place that sells various kind local food. Some of this famous food that people go there to eat are Singaporean Rojak, Prawn Noodle, and the famous local Nasi Lemak (coconut rice with chilli).The [...]D: 1.3mi00
- East Coast Lagoon Food VillageThis food village is located just along the east coast beach. It has a open concept where customers are able to seat anywhere they want. There small hut like shelters where people are able sit. This place sells alot of local food and it is [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Harbour Ville HotelHarbour ville hotel can be considered as a budget hotel that caters all kind of tourists or people who might be interested to stay in an affordable hotel. This hotel is located on Kampong Bahru Road. This hotel has various simple facilties [...]D: 2mi00
- Ah Teng’s BakeryRaffles Hotel is notoriously expensive, so not many people can afford to dine there, never mind sleep there. But here's some good news for the hungry backpacker on a budget. Ah Teng's Bakery, located inside the hotel, is a really [...]D: n/a00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
You should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close.
Sightseeing: The Escorial
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Being organized for almost 2O years now, the galleries in the Old City keep their doors open to visitors and art-lovers on the First Friday of each...
Night Life & Entertainment: First Friday Event in Philadelphia