Komala Vilas Indian Restaurant, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Komala Vilas Indian Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
This restaurant will be a great place for vegetarians who want to try authentic Indian vegetarian food. The Lassi drink is one reason many go to this place. It simply tastes great and it certainly should be tried by all tourists. One tip here is to have this on a hot day, as it will be very refreshing.
76 / 78 Serangoon Road
A set meal will just cost under $10 SGD.
7.30 a.m to 10.30p.m
How to get there:
take a train and alight at Little indian station and it is about 15 mins walk
Tel: 6293 6980
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- East Coast Lagoon Food VillageThis food village is located just along the east coast beach. It has a open concept where customers are able to seat anywhere they want. There small hut like shelters where people are able sit. This place sells alot of local food and it is [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Old Chang KeeOld Chang Kee store provides a wide variety of high quality hot finger food and ready meals. This shop is for everyone who wants to have a quick snack or a ready meal on the go. Old Chang Kee has various finger food. Hower old chang [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Army Market at Beach roadThis market houses hawker stall as well as houses stores that sell items such as handy knives, boots, foldable chairs, t-shirts, slippers and many more items at a a very cheap price.The reason it being called army market is because many of [...]D: 0.7mi10
- New Hawa RestaurantNew Hawa Restaurant is a hawker style eating place that sells various kind local food. Some of this famous food that people go there to eat are Singaporean Rojak, Prawn Noodle, and the famous local Nasi Lemak (coconut rice with chilli).The [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Sago StreetAmong Singapore's many ethnic sightseeing areas, there are lots of places that reflect the culture of the people who live there, but with a distinctly Singaporean twist. Sago Street is also called the Street of the Dead, and it has [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
New Orleans, Louisiana
St. Louis is the oldest functioning cathedral in the US, but it doesn't look much like it used to in the 18th century, when it was built. It is...
Sightseeing: St. Louis Cathedral
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing