Komala Vilas Indian Restaurant, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Komala Vilas Indian Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
This restaurant will be a great place for vegetarians who want to try authentic Indian vegetarian food. The Lassi drink is one reason many go to this place. It simply tastes great and it certainly should be tried by all tourists. One tip here is to have this on a hot day, as it will be very refreshing.
76 / 78 Serangoon Road
A set meal will just cost under $10 SGD.
7.30 a.m to 10.30p.m
How to get there:
take a train and alight at Little indian station and it is about 15 mins walk
Tel: 6293 6980
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Harbour Ville HotelHarbour ville hotel can be considered as a budget hotel that caters all kind of tourists or people who might be interested to stay in an affordable hotel. This hotel is located on Kampong Bahru Road. This hotel has various simple facilties [...]D: 2mi00
- Compass Point Shopping CentreCompass point shopping centre is created in such a way where is not just for people to shop, but also a place to learn about interesting things and facts. The shopping center has a theme based on learning. There numerous boards and posters [...]D: 7.9mi00
- Marina Square shopping MallThis shopping mall has so many stores selling many different products and items. This is a great place for people to buy gifts and items for their friends and families. The items sold at this place are also reasonably priced. Items such as [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Ah Teng’s BakeryRaffles Hotel is notoriously expensive, so not many people can afford to dine there, never mind sleep there. But here's some good news for the hungry backpacker on a budget. Ah Teng's Bakery, located inside the hotel, is a really [...]D: n/a00
- Clark Quay entertainmentClark Quay is a vibrant place in Singapore. There are alot of bars, pubs, clubs, eateries, restaurants and even a shopping mall. This place comes to live at night where alot of people would usually go for a drink with their friends, [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Dagupan City, Philippines
Tada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!!
Sports & Wellness : Optical service
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
New York, New York
They have chocolate and a great list of wine. What else can you ask for? Good food, maybe, which they also have, actually. The staff is...
Night Life & Entertainment: Ayza Bar Wine and Chocolate
You are able to see and learn about the prairie wildlife, flora and fauna by touring Free the Great Plains Nature Center. Though it is not a major...
Sightseeing: Great Plains Nature Center