Komala Vilas Indian Restaurant, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Komala Vilas Indian Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
This restaurant will be a great place for vegetarians who want to try authentic Indian vegetarian food. The Lassi drink is one reason many go to this place. It simply tastes great and it certainly should be tried by all tourists. One tip here is to have this on a hot day, as it will be very refreshing.
76 / 78 Serangoon Road
A set meal will just cost under $10 SGD.
7.30 a.m to 10.30p.m
How to get there:
take a train and alight at Little indian station and it is about 15 mins walk
Tel: 6293 6980
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Sri Veeramakaliamman TempleThere are loads of temples in Singapore, for every religion practiced in the city. But when it comes to Hindu temples, Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple is definitely the most impressive of them all. This temple was built in the 1880's by [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Ya Kun ToastCoffee shop culture is one of the things that makes Singapore so atmospheric. If you want to have a cup of joe and nibble on some yummy sandwiches, I recommend that you choose the Ya Kun chain of cafes which dot the city. Ya Kun does not [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Sago StreetAmong Singapore's many ethnic sightseeing areas, there are lots of places that reflect the culture of the people who live there, but with a distinctly Singaporean twist. Sago Street is also called the Street of the Dead, and it has [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Bedok fishing jettyBedok jetty is known to be the longest fishing jetty in Singapore. many fishing enthusisast and fishing hobbist can here to try the luck on catching some fishes here. The jetty is located near to east coast park carpark F.There shelters [...]D: 5.1mi00
- New Hawa RestaurantNew Hawa Restaurant is a hawker style eating place that sells various kind local food. Some of this famous food that people go there to eat are Singaporean Rojak, Prawn Noodle, and the famous local Nasi Lemak (coconut rice with chilli).The [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
If you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits,...
History & Culture: Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Many musuems in the US feature exhibits of nature, but this one is really something. Tokyo National Science Museum has beautiful exhibitions of the...
History & Culture: Tokyo National Science Museum
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets