Komala Vilas Indian Restaurant, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Komala Vilas Indian Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
This restaurant will be a great place for vegetarians who want to try authentic Indian vegetarian food. The Lassi drink is one reason many go to this place. It simply tastes great and it certainly should be tried by all tourists. One tip here is to have this on a hot day, as it will be very refreshing.
76 / 78 Serangoon Road
A set meal will just cost under $10 SGD.
7.30 a.m to 10.30p.m
How to get there:
take a train and alight at Little indian station and it is about 15 mins walk
Tel: 6293 6980
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Armenian ChurchIn Singapore, it is not unusually to bump into a building that looks exactly like something you might find in Europe. Christianity is one of the many religions present in the city, so there are quite a few 'traditional' churches [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Muthu's fish head curryMuthu’s Curry Restaurant is yet another Indian restaurant that is famous among locals in Singapore. The name “Muthu” means pearl in Tamil and indeed its dishes are gems as they are really tasty. Muthus curry Restaurant is [...]D: 0.6mi00
- IstanaThe colonial architecture of Singapore is one of the city's highlights, even if it recalls a not entirely pleasant era of the nation's history. This extensive colonial house used to be the residence of the British Governor of [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Ya Kun ToastCoffee shop culture is one of the things that makes Singapore so atmospheric. If you want to have a cup of joe and nibble on some yummy sandwiches, I recommend that you choose the Ya Kun chain of cafes which dot the city. Ya Kun does not [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Singapore Night SafariThe Singapore Night Safari is a great place to see the various night animals that are housed here in this enclosure. This is a great place for all tourists to be at as there are over 1,200 animals and over 100 exotic species. There is also [...]D: 9.3mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Arco de Teles is a small neighbourhood which showcases what Rio used to look like a long long time ago. An archway is the entrance to a series of...
Sightseeing: Arco do Teles
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
Ostia Antica, Italy
Ostia was originally a military camp, from which Rome could be both protected and controlled and defended as well as the maritime trade. With the...
General: Ancient harbour city Ostia
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Charlotte, North Carolina
Exquisite Chinese dishes, unique food arrangements and mouthwatering tastes are all gathered in the Baoding South Park restaurant in the Sharon...
Food: Baoding South Park
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt