Ah Teng’s Bakery, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Ah Teng’s Bakery
- Food travel tip
- City center
The interior of the bakery is almost lavish in a very colonial style - large wooden chairs and marble table-tops, but don't let the fancy look scare you - it really is affordable! Get a slice of deeelicious Sacher or Blackforest cake, or the shop's absolute must-try: the glazed strawberry tart, topped with glistening berries and filled with creamy custard with pieces of vanilla bean. Exquisite!
1 Beach Rd Raffles Hotel Arcade
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- KatongEvery city has a couple of those fancy neighborhoods where the rich and famous reside, and Singapore is not exception to the rule. Katong district started out as a planned city, and while I'm not much of a fan of these [...]D: n/a00
- Samy's curry Indian RestaurantSAMY’s Curry Indian Restaurant is well known among the locals in Singapore. This restaurant serves delicious Indian food to its customers. This restaurant is well known for its excellent and tasty Indian food. A tip here is to [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Rivervale PlazaRivervale plaza which is located in Sengkang which is a residentail area is the first shopping complex that was opened in Sengkang. This complex is known for its various shops that sell goods at a very affordable price [...]D: 7.6mi00
- MacRitchie ReservoirMacritchie reservior is a beautiful and serene place where there alot of flora and fauna. There are many types of plants and trees. Often these trees and plants are accompanied with name tags thus allowing people to know the name and type [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Lilliput golfLiliput golf is singapore's first themed mini indoor golf course that caters to both adults and children. In this golf course people will have to hit balls into the holes just like traditional golfing. However each course is made in [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
It is always an exciting thing to roam a market in the busy hours, at least for me. I like to bargain with the market sellers, watch people as the...
Shopping: Granville Island Market of Vancouver
The hotel Ambos Mundos, its name meaning Both Worlds, is famous for its association with Ernest Hemingway, who stayed in one of its rooms and wrote...
General: Hotel Ambos Mundos in Havana
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Go diving in Andaman Sea Luxury Holiday to Thailand is hugely popular for experienced scuba divers and with very good reason it has some of the...
General: Best diving sites for a luxury holiday to Thailand
Atlanta is the perfect city to sample the delights of the famous Southern Cuisine, and if you don't want to go nowhere too fancy but you still want...
Food: Dogwood Restaurant in Atlanta
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz