Ah Teng’s Bakery, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Ah Teng’s Bakery
- Food travel tip
- City center
The interior of the bakery is almost lavish in a very colonial style - large wooden chairs and marble table-tops, but don't let the fancy look scare you - it really is affordable! Get a slice of deeelicious Sacher or Blackforest cake, or the shop's absolute must-try: the glazed strawberry tart, topped with glistening berries and filled with creamy custard with pieces of vanilla bean. Exquisite!
1 Beach Rd Raffles Hotel Arcade
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Bugis Junction MallBugis junction is a great place to do shopping. There are various stores and shops that sell almost anything. There food stalls that sells finger foods, and also there are various restaurants housed within the Bugis mall as well for patrons [...]D: 1mi10
- Singapore Night SafariThe Singapore Night Safari is a great place to see the various night animals that are housed here in this enclosure. This is a great place for all tourists to be at as there are over 1,200 animals and over 100 exotic species. There is also [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Ya Kun ToastCoffee shop culture is one of the things that makes Singapore so atmospheric. If you want to have a cup of joe and nibble on some yummy sandwiches, I recommend that you choose the Ya Kun chain of cafes which dot the city. Ya Kun does not [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Sago StreetAmong Singapore's many ethnic sightseeing areas, there are lots of places that reflect the culture of the people who live there, but with a distinctly Singaporean twist. Sago Street is also called the Street of the Dead, and it has [...]D: 0.7mi00
- IstanaThe colonial architecture of Singapore is one of the city's highlights, even if it recalls a not entirely pleasant era of the nation's history. This extensive colonial house used to be the residence of the British Governor of [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel...
Sightseeing: Burj Al Arab
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
If your with car, you have to pay for parking, as usually, but you can park in some nearby streets without parking fees.
General: Parking fee
The tip I would like to share today is about visiting Northern Ireland which is very fascinating & you should take proper care about the things...
General: Overall Trip to Northern Ireland
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fong Lye Restaurant serves really good Taiwanese and Chinese cuisine and dishes. There is a huge variety of food that one can choose from at this...
Food: Fong Lye Restaurant
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Alaska is famous for its sea resorts and high mountains, mostly glaciers. Traveling down to Whittier from Anchorage either by train, motor-coach or...
Sightseeing: Prince William Sound
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe