Ah Teng’s Bakery, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Ah Teng’s Bakery
- Food travel tip
- City center
The interior of the bakery is almost lavish in a very colonial style - large wooden chairs and marble table-tops, but don't let the fancy look scare you - it really is affordable! Get a slice of deeelicious Sacher or Blackforest cake, or the shop's absolute must-try: the glazed strawberry tart, topped with glistening berries and filled with creamy custard with pieces of vanilla bean. Exquisite!
1 Beach Rd Raffles Hotel Arcade
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Kallang ice worldKallang ice world is the largest ice skating arena in Singapore. This is a great place to hang out with friends and family members and to skate on the ice rink. The rink is profesional done up.For people who are interested in having parties [...]D: 2mi00
- Marina Square shopping MallThis shopping mall has so many stores selling many different products and items. This is a great place for people to buy gifts and items for their friends and families. The items sold at this place are also reasonably priced. Items such as [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Samy's curry Indian RestaurantSAMY’s Curry Indian Restaurant is well known among the locals in Singapore. This restaurant serves delicious Indian food to its customers. This restaurant is well known for its excellent and tasty Indian food. A tip here is to [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Boat Quay and Mohamed Sultan RoadBoat Quay is a nice place to hang out, it's more touristy and modern, but has some good bars and restaurants. At night go for Mohamed Sultan Road, which is a very fun cultural experience, some cool bars and clubs. After going out, you [...]D: n/a10
- Singapore Night SafariThe Singapore Night Safari is a great place to see the various night animals that are housed here in this enclosure. This is a great place for all tourists to be at as there are over 1,200 animals and over 100 exotic species. There is also [...]D: 9.3mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
BZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill...
Night Life & Entertainment: BZB (Bar)