Smith St Hawker Center, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Smith St Hawker Center
- Food travel tip
- City center
Each hawker stall has a different style of cuisine, and most of them don't just stick to one traditional style - they are creative and can make up the most amazing mixes in the world! I recommend the crispy squid, the popiah (freshly made spring roll filled with anything from veggies to meat - amazing!), barbecued seafood and many other delicious treats.
A visit to this hawker center will leave both your stomach and your wallet full, it's the best place to eat if you are on a budget, or simply wish to experience the real street food culture of Singapore!
Chinatown, 335 Smith St, Singapore 050335
18:00 until late at night
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airportThe cheapest way to travel to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 is by taking a bus just outside of the international airport. This is the cheapest way to get to district one and the best way to travel with the locals and see the city as well. The [...]D: 681.7mi00
- Sago StreetAmong Singapore's many ethnic sightseeing areas, there are lots of places that reflect the culture of the people who live there, but with a distinctly Singaporean twist. Sago Street is also called the Street of the Dead, and it has [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Yum Cha RestaurantThe Chinatown o Singapore is a genuine paradise for foodies, especially since you can find Chinese cuisine in its pure form, as well as restaurants which serve meals with a Singaporean twist. Yum Cha Restaurant has a very interesting [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Driving to Kuala LumpurSelf driving your own car to Kuala Lumpur can be very convenient as you can decide your own timing on when you want to leave. You can reach Kuala Lumpur if you drive cautiously in about 4 to 5 hours. However there are few tool charges and [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Ya Kun ToastCoffee shop culture is one of the things that makes Singapore so atmospheric. If you want to have a cup of joe and nibble on some yummy sandwiches, I recommend that you choose the Ya Kun chain of cafes which dot the city. Ya Kun does not [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Founded by a Spanish man, Jaime Partagas, in 1845, this cigar factory is one the largest and most famous in Cuba. Visiting the factory is a must...
Sightseeing: Fabrica de Tabaco Partagas
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India,...
History & Culture: Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc.
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
There are so many things to see and to learn about in the Timucuan Ecological and Historic Preserve that one day wouldn't be enough, maybe. ...
History & Culture: Timucuan Ecological & Historic Preserve
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature