Smith St Hawker Center, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Smith St Hawker Center
- Food travel tip
- City center
Each hawker stall has a different style of cuisine, and most of them don't just stick to one traditional style - they are creative and can make up the most amazing mixes in the world! I recommend the crispy squid, the popiah (freshly made spring roll filled with anything from veggies to meat - amazing!), barbecued seafood and many other delicious treats.
A visit to this hawker center will leave both your stomach and your wallet full, it's the best place to eat if you are on a budget, or simply wish to experience the real street food culture of Singapore!
Chinatown, 335 Smith St, Singapore 050335
18:00 until late at night
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Singapore Night SafariThe Singapore Night Safari is a great place to see the various night animals that are housed here in this enclosure. This is a great place for all tourists to be at as there are over 1,200 animals and over 100 exotic species. There is also [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Ya Kun ToastCoffee shop culture is one of the things that makes Singapore so atmospheric. If you want to have a cup of joe and nibble on some yummy sandwiches, I recommend that you choose the Ya Kun chain of cafes which dot the city. Ya Kun does not [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Singapore Zoological GardensOn the international scene, Singapore's zoo is quite famous for its efforts for the conservation of threatened species and for veterinary research. Unlike many other zoos, it is based on a so-called open concept, which means that the [...]D: 9mi00
- Sri Veeramakaliamman TempleThere are loads of temples in Singapore, for every religion practiced in the city. But when it comes to Hindu temples, Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple is definitely the most impressive of them all. This temple was built in the 1880's by [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Sago StreetAmong Singapore's many ethnic sightseeing areas, there are lots of places that reflect the culture of the people who live there, but with a distinctly Singaporean twist. Sago Street is also called the Street of the Dead, and it has [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Though Arlington is not one of the bigger cities, it sure has great dining places. Papasito's Cantina has the best Tex-Mex cuisine all around...
Food: Pappasito's Cantina
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.