Smith St Hawker Center, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Smith St Hawker Center
- Food travel tip
- City center
Each hawker stall has a different style of cuisine, and most of them don't just stick to one traditional style - they are creative and can make up the most amazing mixes in the world! I recommend the crispy squid, the popiah (freshly made spring roll filled with anything from veggies to meat - amazing!), barbecued seafood and many other delicious treats.
A visit to this hawker center will leave both your stomach and your wallet full, it's the best place to eat if you are on a budget, or simply wish to experience the real street food culture of Singapore!
Chinatown, 335 Smith St, Singapore 050335
18:00 until late at night
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Clark Quay entertainmentClark Quay is a vibrant place in Singapore. There are alot of bars, pubs, clubs, eateries, restaurants and even a shopping mall. This place comes to live at night where alot of people would usually go for a drink with their friends, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Bonheur PatisserieThe French- style patisserie has a mouthful of varieties, up to 15 different types of cake varieties. These include a strawberry balsamic cake made out of pistachio sponge, vanilla cream and strawberry balsamic mousse, strawberry tarts, and [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Marina Square shopping MallThis shopping mall has so many stores selling many different products and items. This is a great place for people to buy gifts and items for their friends and families. The items sold at this place are also reasonably priced. Items such as [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Komala Vilas Indian RestaurantKomala villas is a great place to try North and south Indian food in Singapore. The food here can either be ordered in a set meal or al carte manner. They have various types of food such as Indian rice, Indian flour base items and also [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Adam Road food CentreAdam road food centre is very well know among the locals in Singapore. It is a place where people go to and try the various local cusines and dishes. there are a variety of local food to choose from here. Most importantly they are cheap and [...]D: 3.7mi10
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo...
General: Easter egypt package $949
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
The Sansevero museum is located in a former chapel in the old town of Naples. Inside there is one of the city's main attractions: the statue of the...
History & Culture: Museo Cappella Sansevero
Ostia Antica, Italy
Wenn man in der Nähe von Rom Baden gehen will, dann einfach an einen Strand ein paar Kilometer ausserhalb fahren.
General: Baden gehen
1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita...
General: Ghadames old medina
To feel the entertaining Austin at its best, you have to visit Sixth Street, because that's where the fun begins at night. Full of shops, bars...
Night Life & Entertainment: Sixth Street
Corpus Christi, Texas
There is a kind of homey feeling at Andy's Country Kitchen restaurant, with friendly staff and wonderful fragrances in the air which make you...
Food: Andy's Country Kitchen
Located in downtown and featuring a little bit of every kind of exhibition, the Memphis Pink Palace is well-worth destination for visitors with...
Sightseeing: Memphis Pink Palace
The best place for fun and entertainment in Tucson is definitely the Old Tucson Studios, which only a few minutes drive south of the city, is the...
History & Culture: Old Tucson Studios