Smith St Hawker Center, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Smith St Hawker Center
- Food travel tip
- City center
Each hawker stall has a different style of cuisine, and most of them don't just stick to one traditional style - they are creative and can make up the most amazing mixes in the world! I recommend the crispy squid, the popiah (freshly made spring roll filled with anything from veggies to meat - amazing!), barbecued seafood and many other delicious treats.
A visit to this hawker center will leave both your stomach and your wallet full, it's the best place to eat if you are on a budget, or simply wish to experience the real street food culture of Singapore!
Chinatown, 335 Smith St, Singapore 050335
18:00 until late at night
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Muthu's fish head curryMuthu’s Curry Restaurant is yet another Indian restaurant that is famous among locals in Singapore. The name “Muthu” means pearl in Tamil and indeed its dishes are gems as they are really tasty. Muthus curry Restaurant is [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airportThe cheapest way to travel to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 is by taking a bus just outside of the international airport. This is the cheapest way to get to district one and the best way to travel with the locals and see the city as well. The [...]D: 681.7mi00
- House of Ong (Bar)House of Ong is a bar that is situated in the neighbour hood of Jalan selaseh. It is a small and rather quiet bar for people to just relax and have a drink. the price of drinks at this place is affordable as well. The are about 3 [...]D: 7.1mi00
- Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant (Upper circular road)Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant is located by the Singapore River which serves delicious and authentic North and South Indian dishes with a home touch. There are alot of different type of north and south dishes served at this restaurant [...]D: 0.4mi00
- IstanaThe colonial architecture of Singapore is one of the city's highlights, even if it recalls a not entirely pleasant era of the nation's history. This extensive colonial house used to be the residence of the British Governor of [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar