Adam Road food Centre, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Adam Road food Centre
- Food travel tip
- City center
There is muslim food(halal), indian food, chinese food and western food. However a very famous dish at Adam road is known to be the 'Kambing soup' also known as mutton soup. This soup is usually accompanied by bread so that people can dip the bread in the soup and eat it. the cost of a bowl of soup is also rather cheap. One bowl of mutton soup only cost about 3-4 dollars.
2, Adam Road, Singapore 289876
Bowl of Kambing Soup = 3-4 dollars
How to get there:
Buses that go there include 67, 171, 852, 855, 961, 66, 74, 93, 151, 154, 156, 157, 165, 170, 174
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- House of Ong (Bar)House of Ong is a bar that is situated in the neighbour hood of Jalan selaseh. It is a small and rather quiet bar for people to just relax and have a drink. the price of drinks at this place is affordable as well. The are about 3 [...]D: 7.1mi00
- Smith St Hawker CenterYou can't leave Singapore without eating at least once at one of its famous hawker centers - open air complexes with countless stalls selling inexpensive and delicious food. The Hawker Center on Smith Street is one of the best. Each [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Old Chang KeeOld Chang Kee store provides a wide variety of high quality hot finger food and ready meals. This shop is for everyone who wants to have a quick snack or a ready meal on the go. Old Chang Kee has various finger food. Hower old chang [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Rivervale PlazaRivervale plaza which is located in Sengkang which is a residentail area is the first shopping complex that was opened in Sengkang. This complex is known for its various shops that sell goods at a very affordable price [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Armenian ChurchIn Singapore, it is not unusually to bump into a building that looks exactly like something you might find in Europe. Christianity is one of the many religions present in the city, so there are quite a few 'traditional' churches [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
Take a look at the Karls bridge and the city palace Hradschin. There the 30years war begun, when the people threw the officers of the emperor out...
General: Famous city of the Fenstersturz
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Oxford, United Kingdom
The Pitt Rivers Museum in Oxford has a great display of culturaland archeological items. Everything is categorized by topic, so it is easier for...
History & Culture: Pitt Rivers Museum
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
If you want to have a night out with friends, not just exploring the city during daytime and sleeping at night, than you should go to B. B....
Night Life & Entertainment: B. B. King's Restaurant