Army Museum of Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Army Museum of Singapore
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
520 Upper Jurong Road, Singapore 638367
ADULT - $5/pax
CHILD - $3/pax (6-12yrs old)
SENIOR CITIZEN - $3/pax (60yrs and above)
FAMILY COMBO - $12 (2 Adult + 2 Child, $1 for each additional child)
Open daily from 10am - 6pm except on Mondays
How to get there:
Taking a taxi will be the best option
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- IstanaThe colonial architecture of Singapore is one of the city's highlights, even if it recalls a not entirely pleasant era of the nation's history. This extensive colonial house used to be the residence of the British Governor of [...]D: 1.6mi00
- 10 Foods You Must Try in SingaporeThere are literally thousands of food options in Singapore and for any visitor the sheer choice can be overwhelming. This guide leads you on a discovery of 10 of the very best foods that Singapore has to offer. None of them will break the [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Rivervale PlazaRivervale plaza which is located in Sengkang which is a residentail area is the first shopping complex that was opened in Sengkang. This complex is known for its various shops that sell goods at a very affordable price [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Thompson PlazaThompson plaza is a shopping centre with many stores that sells almost all kind things. there are clothing stores, food stores, pet stores and many more. Often there are small stores setup on the ground floor selling items at a very [...]D: 5mi00
- Marina Square shopping MallThis shopping mall has so many stores selling many different products and items. This is a great place for people to buy gifts and items for their friends and families. The items sold at this place are also reasonably priced. Items such as [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
The CityTourCard Museumsinsel allows you to use the public transportation in the urban area (A and B) of Berlin. More than that, the Card gives you...
General: CityTourCard Museumsinsel
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Oxford, United Kingdom
Know how to ride a push bike, as thats what everyone does!
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
Key West, Florida
I liked the atmosphere very much, both the staff and the food was perfect. Blue Heaven is really special and I can warmly recommend it to anyone. ...
Food: Blue Heaven
Known as the US' oldest brewing company, the Yuengling Brewery originates from Pottsville, Pennsylvania established by a German immigrant,...
History & Culture: Yuengling Brewery
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina