Army Museum of Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Army Museum of Singapore
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
520 Upper Jurong Road, Singapore 638367
ADULT - $5/pax
CHILD - $3/pax (6-12yrs old)
SENIOR CITIZEN - $3/pax (60yrs and above)
FAMILY COMBO - $12 (2 Adult + 2 Child, $1 for each additional child)
Open daily from 10am - 6pm except on Mondays
How to get there:
Taking a taxi will be the best option
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Singapore Botanic GardensSingapore botanical gardens houses numerous differnt kinds of flowers and floral displays for people to view. Besides just viewing floral displays. This place has various events that tourist and public can take note of and attend them. [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Lau Pa SatSingapore is a shopper's paradise, and you can seldom find a street where there isn't at least one stall selling either delicious street food or handmade objects that make great souvenirs. But if you are planning a serious shopping [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airportThe cheapest way to travel to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 is by taking a bus just outside of the international airport. This is the cheapest way to get to district one and the best way to travel with the locals and see the city as well. The [...]D: 681.7mi00
- Singapore Zoological GardensOn the international scene, Singapore's zoo is quite famous for its efforts for the conservation of threatened species and for veterinary research. Unlike many other zoos, it is based on a so-called open concept, which means that the [...]D: 9mi00
- MacRitchie ReservoirMacritchie reservior is a beautiful and serene place where there alot of flora and fauna. There are many types of plants and trees. Often these trees and plants are accompanied with name tags thus allowing people to know the name and type [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The...
History & Culture: Dubai Museum
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An