Singapore Night Safari
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Singapore Night Safari
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
One tip here is to certainly bring you cameras and tripod to take pictures of the animals that will be roaming around. This is a great place to see unique animals that come from all over the world. This is a great place to learn about the different types of animals as well as their characteristics. A great educational place for all.
80 Mandai Lake Road 729826
Admission + Tram
Child (3 to 12 years old) S$21.00
7.30pm to 12mn daily
How to get there:
From the city, take service 171, then alight at the first bus stop along Mandai Road and transfer to service 927 or 926
From Ang Mo Kio MRT (NS16), take bus service 138.
From Choa Chu Kang MRT (BP1/NS4), take bus service 927.
From Woodlands station (NS9) or Marsiling station (NS8), take bus service 926 (operates only on Sundays and Public Holidays).
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Bugis Junction MallBugis junction is a great place to do shopping. There are various stores and shops that sell almost anything. There food stalls that sells finger foods, and also there are various restaurants housed within the Bugis mall as well for patrons [...]D: 1mi10
- Haw Par VillaHaw Par Villa is situated along pasir panjang road. this is a free theme park where tourist can go to and sigt-see the place. There are numerous statues depicting scenes from Chinese folklore, legends, history and illustrations of various [...]D: 4.9mi00
- MacRitchie ReservoirMacritchie reservior is a beautiful and serene place where there alot of flora and fauna. There are many types of plants and trees. Often these trees and plants are accompanied with name tags thus allowing people to know the name and type [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Marina Square shopping MallThis shopping mall has so many stores selling many different products and items. This is a great place for people to buy gifts and items for their friends and families. The items sold at this place are also reasonably priced. Items such as [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Sri Veeramakaliamman TempleThere are loads of temples in Singapore, for every religion practiced in the city. But when it comes to Hindu temples, Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple is definitely the most impressive of them all. This temple was built in the 1880's by [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
As a traveler if you decide to visit Romania and on your schedule you'll find some time to explore Bucharest, than take a moment and stop in the...
Sightseeing: Historical Center of Bucharest
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
Originally a mining town, Chiufen is a like a little gem on a hill. Thanks to its location, you get a beautiful view of the surroundings, with a...
When you think of an art museum, you remember famous painters, sculptors or other craftsmen that have created beautiful artifacts. The American...
History & Culture: American Visionary Art Museum
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An