Clark Quay entertainment, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Clark Quay entertainment
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
There are many bars and pubs along clark quay where people can go to. Different bars and pubs would usually have different promotions and prices. Thus it would be advisable to check with the person in front of the repective bar before going in. Some bars would charge 'cover- charges' which means a fix price to be paid before going into the bar. This would usually range from $20-$30.
No fixed price, as many of the bars, pubs and clubs have their own promotions and prices.
Many of the bars, pubs and clubs are open till very late. Probably till about 4am and people can start going in into these places as early as 7pm
How to get there:
Take a train and alight at clark quay MRT station
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Sungei Buloh Wetland ReserveSungei Buloh Wetland Reserve is known to tbe the first ASEAN Heritage Park. this place is filled with beautiful plants and trees. It is under the management of national parks. apart from plants and trees. this place is also known for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Chomp Chomp Food marketSerangoon gardens is known for its food as well as entertainment. There is a famous eatery place named 'Chomp Chomp'. it is just oppostive a round-about across the street. There are many stalls that sell various kinds of food. The [...]D: 5.5mi10
- Boat Quay and Mohamed Sultan RoadBoat Quay is a nice place to hang out, it's more touristy and modern, but has some good bars and restaurants. At night go for Mohamed Sultan Road, which is a very fun cultural experience, some cool bars and clubs. After going out, you [...]D: n/a10
- Maxwell food marketMaxwell food market is a food centre that sells different kind of local dishes. this dishes range from prawn noodles, to chicken rice, tapioca pastries, char siew rice(pork rice) and many more local dishes. Maxwell market is regarded by [...]D: 0.7mi01
- IstanaThe colonial architecture of Singapore is one of the city's highlights, even if it recalls a not entirely pleasant era of the nation's history. This extensive colonial house used to be the residence of the British Governor of [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
Prague, Czech Republic
There is so much to see and do in Prague Castle that you will have to give it at least one afternoon. But then, it's perfectly worth every...
History & Culture: Prague Castle
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Hey, don't forget to buy some of the traditional hand made puppets and jaipuri quilts from the town. The area near Hawa Mahal has a lot of shops...
Shopping: The Hawa Mahal shops
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
At the northern part of the Taipei basin, Yangmingshan National Park is one of the most beautiful and enchanting places in whole Taipei. Issued to...
Outdoors Activities: Yangmingshan National Park
Los Angeles, California
If you are into Hot Dogs at all, then this is the place to start. Pink's offers an amazingly delicious selection of Hot Dogs and yes... they are...
Food: Pinks Hot Dogs