Punggol Prawning, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Punggol Prawning
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The place provides the rod and the bait, thus all one has to do is to fish the prawns out of the pond. You dont need to be a professional to fish the prawns out all is needed is just to put the rod in and wait for the prawns to bite on it and just pull it out.
This is a fun activity for friends and family members. There is also a small shopt where they sell drinks and finger food and other refreshments for people as they catch the prawns. Furthermore you are even able to bring back the prawns you catch or even have your won barbeque there with the prawns you catch.
Leisure Village Pte Ltd
Marina Country Club
600 Ponggol Seventeenth Avenue
$15 for one hour session
$25 for two hours session and
$30 for three hours session
How to get there:
There is a free shuttle service that picks up people from opposite Seng Kang MRT station. the link below highlights the various time of pickup.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Adam Road food CentreAdam road food centre is very well know among the locals in Singapore. It is a place where people go to and try the various local cusines and dishes. there are a variety of local food to choose from here. Most importantly they are cheap and [...]D: 3.7mi10
- Singapore Zoological GardensOn the international scene, Singapore's zoo is quite famous for its efforts for the conservation of threatened species and for veterinary research. Unlike many other zoos, it is based on a so-called open concept, which means that the [...]D: 9mi00
- Haw Par VillaHaw Par Villa is situated along pasir panjang road. this is a free theme park where tourist can go to and sigt-see the place. There are numerous statues depicting scenes from Chinese folklore, legends, history and illustrations of various [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Muthu's fish head curryMuthu’s Curry Restaurant is yet another Indian restaurant that is famous among locals in Singapore. The name “Muthu” means pearl in Tamil and indeed its dishes are gems as they are really tasty. Muthus curry Restaurant is [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Old Chang KeeOld Chang Kee store provides a wide variety of high quality hot finger food and ready meals. This shop is for everyone who wants to have a quick snack or a ready meal on the go. Old Chang Kee has various finger food. Hower old chang [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
If you are at Paris, you should definitely visit the Louvre. It´s one of the most famous museums, with exceptional collections for nearly every...
History & Culture: The Louvre
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
There are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options...
Sightseeing: Cambodia and Laos travel
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Even if you can't stay in this amazingly beautiful hotel because you're on a budget, you should still go and take a look at it, or have a...
Sightseeing: The Driskill
There is no place which could resemble the Cleveland Botanical Garden in the whole city, or the state. Full of exotic flowers, entertaining shows,...
Sightseeing: Cleveland Botanical Garden