Army Market at Beach road, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Army Market at Beach road
- General travel tip
- City center
Most of this items are very cheap and affordable. For exampl a pair of slippers can cost just $3. and a t-shit can cost below $10. Apart from the stores above the bottom level of the market has numerous food stalls that sell may local food at a cheap price. For example a glass of sugar cane juice is just one dollar.
15 Beach Rd 189677
The price of the item depends as there are many differnt items that are sold.
Morning till evening
How to get there:
Take a train and alight at Lavender MRT station and walk straight ahead towards beach road.
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Muthu's fish head curryMuthu’s Curry Restaurant is yet another Indian restaurant that is famous among locals in Singapore. The name “Muthu” means pearl in Tamil and indeed its dishes are gems as they are really tasty. Muthus curry Restaurant is [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Sago StreetAmong Singapore's many ethnic sightseeing areas, there are lots of places that reflect the culture of the people who live there, but with a distinctly Singaporean twist. Sago Street is also called the Street of the Dead, and it has [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Smith St Hawker CenterYou can't leave Singapore without eating at least once at one of its famous hawker centers - open air complexes with countless stalls selling inexpensive and delicious food. The Hawker Center on Smith Street is one of the best. Each [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Travelling by TaxisTravelling by Taxi’s in Singapore is one of the fastest and safest way to get around to the various destinations all over Singapore. Unlike some countries where passengers have to negotiate with taxi drivers the amount to they need to [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Ya Kun ToastCoffee shop culture is one of the things that makes Singapore so atmospheric. If you want to have a cup of joe and nibble on some yummy sandwiches, I recommend that you choose the Ya Kun chain of cafes which dot the city. Ya Kun does not [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Place Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve...
Sightseeing: Place Jemaa El Fna
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This Restaurant Nilla is a very famous among the locals and even among tourists as this restaurant is known for its banana-lead food. Many regard...
Food: Restaurant Nilla
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
New Orleans, Louisiana
Beignets are one of the most famous sweets in Southern cuisine, and they are about as beloved by New Orleans residents as donuts are in other...
Food: Cafe du Monde in New Orleans
The best Asian restaurant in Sacramento is definitely the Mikuni Japanese Restaurant in midtown. Their food preparations and specialties look not...
Food: Mikuni Japanese Restaurant
What a wonderful evening, and what amazing food. The Beirut Restaurant deserves its praise, we had such a nice evening dining there, we would very...
Food: Beirut Restaurant