Harbour Ville Hotel, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Harbour Ville Hotel
- General travel tip
- City center
There are also differnt types of room that guest can stay in. the three types of room that are currently availabl are: Standard Queen, Superior Queen and Superior twin. Each of these rooms are of differnt prices.
Apart from just staying in the hotel, guest can go to tourist attractions that are nearby the hote. One such location is Mount Faber where people are able to take a cable car and go to sentosa island or just sight-see mount faber.
512 Kampong Bahru Road Singapore 099448
Hotel room charges:
1) Standard Queen = SGD $125.00+
2) Superior Queen = SGD $135.00+
3) Superior Twin = SGD $145.00+
How to get there:
The Harbour Ville Singapore hotel is located along Kampong Bahru Road, towards the direction of Mount Faber, within two prominent landmarks, PSA Keppel Distripark and St. Teresa Church.
Bus service numbers 143, 124, 166 and 61 are easily available to take you to and from the hotel and the city.
+65 6271 2771
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Chomp Chomp Food marketSerangoon gardens is known for its food as well as entertainment. There is a famous eatery place named 'Chomp Chomp'. it is just oppostive a round-about across the street. There are many stalls that sell various kinds of food. The [...]D: 5.5mi10
- Army Museum of SingaporeThe Army Museum of Singapore is a great place to understand and know about the rich heritage and development of Singapore Army since Singapore became an independent nation. There are various displays of weapons and items that were used by [...]D: 4921.5mi00
- Kallang ice worldKallang ice world is the largest ice skating arena in Singapore. This is a great place to hang out with friends and family members and to skate on the ice rink. The rink is profesional done up.For people who are interested in having parties [...]D: 2mi00
- Komala Vilas Indian RestaurantKomala villas is a great place to try North and south Indian food in Singapore. The food here can either be ordered in a set meal or al carte manner. They have various types of food such as Indian rice, Indian flour base items and also [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Travelling by TaxisTravelling by Taxi’s in Singapore is one of the fastest and safest way to get around to the various destinations all over Singapore. Unlike some countries where passengers have to negotiate with taxi drivers the amount to they need to [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Car rental in Dubai has become widely popular. For convenient journey you need a car in Dubai. Rental Cars UAE is the largest car rental search...
General: Rental Cars UAE
When you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you...
General: M+S Tirese Obligatory
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's