Bishan Park, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Bishan Park
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Some of the activities that can be carried out in the park are inline skating. There is a store to rent the skates from. Families and friends can just have a picnic. this place is very quiet and relaxing. The lights of the park are on form 7pm-7am.
How to get there:
The park is situated between Bishan and Ang Mo Kio housing estates, along Ang Mo Kio Ave 1.
1800-471 7300 (Toll-free)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Ah Teng’s BakeryRaffles Hotel is notoriously expensive, so not many people can afford to dine there, never mind sleep there. But here's some good news for the hungry backpacker on a budget. Ah Teng's Bakery, located inside the hotel, is a really [...]D: n/a00
- Samy's curry Indian RestaurantSAMY’s Curry Indian Restaurant is well known among the locals in Singapore. This restaurant serves delicious Indian food to its customers. This restaurant is well known for its excellent and tasty Indian food. A tip here is to [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Bugis Junction MallBugis junction is a great place to do shopping. There are various stores and shops that sell almost anything. There food stalls that sells finger foods, and also there are various restaurants housed within the Bugis mall as well for patrons [...]D: 1mi10
- East Coast Lagoon Food VillageThis food village is located just along the east coast beach. It has a open concept where customers are able to seat anywhere they want. There small hut like shelters where people are able sit. This place sells alot of local food and it is [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Compass Point Shopping CentreCompass point shopping centre is created in such a way where is not just for people to shop, but also a place to learn about interesting things and facts. The shopping center has a theme based on learning. There numerous boards and posters [...]D: 7.9mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Casino Royale Goa, India's largest casino vessel is the hallmark of sophistication and grandeur. Floating on the tranquil Mandovi River in Goa, it...
General: Casino Royale Goa
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
A definite must-visit in Anchorage for lunch or dinner is the Glacier Brewhouse on West Avenue. The food is simply amazing, there is no other word...
Food: Glacier Brewhouse
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC