Maxwell food market, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Maxwell food market
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is a must visit to tourist who want to have a good taste of the local food in Singapore. After the dining in, you can also go to many of the bars and pubs that are around the area for some cheap and good alcoholic drinks.
1 Kadayanallur St Singapore 069184
Maxwell Food Centre, Maxwell Road
Different stallls have different prices for the dishes. But a rough estimation would include. One plate of noodles will cost about $3.
8am - 10pm daily
How to get there:
Nearest MRT: Tanjong Pagar MRT Station/Chinatown MRT Station
By Bus: SBS: 80, 145; TIBS: NR5
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Singapore Flyer Ferris WheelFerris Wheels are usually found in amusement parks, but in Singapore they are an attraction in their own right. The Singapore Flyer Ferris Wheel is officially the tallest of its kind in the world, and it functions as an observatory from the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Junction 8 shopping mallJunction 8 shopping mall is located just beside bishan MRT(train station). This is a great place to go to buy gifts and souvenirs as well as buy items such as clothes wear. This shopping mall does not only have stores that sell products and [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Feet press massage parlourFeet press is dedicated to giving great foot reflexology services and foot massage to people at a very affordable price. This is a great place to go to in Singapore for tourist after walking around and sightseeing Singapore. This place has [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Chomp Chomp Food marketSerangoon gardens is known for its food as well as entertainment. There is a famous eatery place named 'Chomp Chomp'. it is just oppostive a round-about across the street. There are many stalls that sell various kinds of food. The [...]D: 5.5mi10
- Komala Vilas Indian RestaurantKomala villas is a great place to try North and south Indian food in Singapore. The food here can either be ordered in a set meal or al carte manner. They have various types of food such as Indian rice, Indian flour base items and also [...]D: 1.4mi10
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
The Sumida River is the main, and the largest river that flows through the capital city. It is crossed by 26 bridges throughout and flows through 7...
Sightseeing: Sumida River
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Fort Worth, Texas
Dedicated to preserve a little bit of Texas history, log cabins from various locations around the country were disassembled and reassembled in an...
History & Culture: Log Cabin Village
Known also as the art and entertainment district of the city, the Omaha Old Market is a place worth visiting. There are several shops and...
History & Culture: Omaha Old Market
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Vietnam the 'Land of Blue dragon' is replete with many wonderful destinations to visit, natural beauty, exotic wildlife and national parks, ancient...
General: Beach resorts for a luxury vacation in Vietnam