Arab Street in Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Arab Street in Singapore
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
The Arab Street in Singapore is the part of the city where Muslim culture (but not exclusively) shows off its goods. There are countless stalls on the street where you can buy food, delicacies, spices and sweets imported from Arabia and other Muslim countries. The atmosphere of this shopping district feels like that of a Middle-Eastern bazaar. Buy some souvenirs and taste some amazing Arabic cuisine on Singapore's Arab Street.
144 Arab St, Singapore 199829
Depends, but in the usual bazaar-style, you can haggle
Early morning until late at night
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- 10 Foods You Must Try in SingaporeThere are literally thousands of food options in Singapore and for any visitor the sheer choice can be overwhelming. This guide leads you on a discovery of 10 of the very best foods that Singapore has to offer. None of them will break the [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Smith St Hawker CenterYou can't leave Singapore without eating at least once at one of its famous hawker centers - open air complexes with countless stalls selling inexpensive and delicious food. The Hawker Center on Smith Street is one of the best. Each [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airportThe cheapest way to travel to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 is by taking a bus just outside of the international airport. This is the cheapest way to get to district one and the best way to travel with the locals and see the city as well. The [...]D: 681.7mi00
- Beach Cabana (bicycle rental)Beach cabana is a bicyle rental place where people can rent bicycles and ride them along the beach of east coast park. there are various types of bicycles and the rental price varies accordingly.They have mountain bikes, bicycles for [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Punggol JettyPunggol jetty is famous for anglers. Though this jetty is not considered very long and does not stretch out too much into the sea. Many anglers have actually caught many fishes from the jetty.The Jetty is situated on punggol beach [...]D: 7.9mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Theres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young...
Night Life & Entertainment: Arena
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Key West, Florida
The hotel is in the central district of Key West, near such major attractions like Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, Key West Lighthouse, Mallory...
General: Key West - Southernmost on the Beach Hotel
Long Beach, California
This place offers some real good food and a fantastic atmosphere. I would say they really need to get the upstairs terasse open, but then that’s...
Food: Belmont Brewing Company
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
A small museum that is dedicated to pigeons and even training them to race, the World of Wings Pigeon Center is a great stop, if you are driving in...
History & Culture: World of Wings Pigeon Center