Singapore Zoological Gardens
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Singapore Zoological Gardens
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Singapore Zoological Gardens have over 2500 animals from more than 300 different species, and an interesting fact about the zoo is that almost 30% of the animals come from endangered species. You can see rare and amazing species like white rhinoceros, beautiful white tigers and the funny looking proboscis monkeys. A great place to spend the afternoon, especially if you are visiting with your family.
80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
8.30am - 6.00pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Armenian ChurchIn Singapore, it is not unusually to bump into a building that looks exactly like something you might find in Europe. Christianity is one of the many religions present in the city, so there are quite a few 'traditional' churches [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Asian Civilisations MuseumThere is no lack of museums in Singapore, which is not surprising at all, considering the rich culture and history of the city. The Asian Civilizations Museum is one of the most interesting museums in Singapore, especially if you are into [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Beach Cabana (bicycle rental)Beach cabana is a bicyle rental place where people can rent bicycles and ride them along the beach of east coast park. there are various types of bicycles and the rental price varies accordingly.They have mountain bikes, bicycles for [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Bedok fishing jettyBedok jetty is known to be the longest fishing jetty in Singapore. many fishing enthusisast and fishing hobbist can here to try the luck on catching some fishes here. The jetty is located near to east coast park carpark F.There shelters [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Ah Teng’s BakeryRaffles Hotel is notoriously expensive, so not many people can afford to dine there, never mind sleep there. But here's some good news for the hungry backpacker on a budget. Ah Teng's Bakery, located inside the hotel, is a really [...]D: n/a00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
One of the best places to spend an afternoon in Toronto is St. Lawrence Market. It is a real market of course mainly with farmers selling their...
Shopping: St. Lawrence Market
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
If you don't want to stay in Volos city try the seaside village of Amaliapolis - about 50km from Volos. It is really beautiful and has fantastic...
Beaches : Places to stay in Amaliapolis
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Mexico City, Mexico
I think if you are in Mexico City it is absolutely essential to see some magnificent Catholic churches. Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe is a...
History & Culture: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
You wouldn't think that a small town like Bakersfield holds such a treasure like the Bakersfield Museum of Art whose main aim is to increase...
History & Culture: Bakersfield Museum of Art
Colorado Springs, Colorado
You may have seen the living conditions, the everyday life of people in Colorado Springs in the TV series Dr. Quinn-Medicine Woman. Taking a tour...
History & Culture: Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site