Singapore Zoological Gardens
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Singapore Zoological Gardens
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Singapore Zoological Gardens have over 2500 animals from more than 300 different species, and an interesting fact about the zoo is that almost 30% of the animals come from endangered species. You can see rare and amazing species like white rhinoceros, beautiful white tigers and the funny looking proboscis monkeys. A great place to spend the afternoon, especially if you are visiting with your family.
80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
8.30am - 6.00pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Yum Cha RestaurantThe Chinatown o Singapore is a genuine paradise for foodies, especially since you can find Chinese cuisine in its pure form, as well as restaurants which serve meals with a Singaporean twist. Yum Cha Restaurant has a very interesting [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Army Museum of SingaporeThe Army Museum of Singapore is a great place to understand and know about the rich heritage and development of Singapore Army since Singapore became an independent nation. There are various displays of weapons and items that were used by [...]D: 4921.5mi00
- Smith St Hawker CenterYou can't leave Singapore without eating at least once at one of its famous hawker centers - open air complexes with countless stalls selling inexpensive and delicious food. The Hawker Center on Smith Street is one of the best. Each [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Komala Vilas Indian RestaurantKomala villas is a great place to try North and south Indian food in Singapore. The food here can either be ordered in a set meal or al carte manner. They have various types of food such as Indian rice, Indian flour base items and also [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Sri Veeramakaliamman TempleThere are loads of temples in Singapore, for every religion practiced in the city. But when it comes to Hindu temples, Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple is definitely the most impressive of them all. This temple was built in the 1880's by [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Can someone tell me how cost to rent a scooter per day in paralia greece
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
You may know or not know the movie A Christmas Story. It is a comedy centering on a family who will has to learn the true meaning of Christmas. It...
Sightseeing: Christmas Story House
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people
Washington, District Of Columbia
Visiting (at least once) the home of the famous abolitionist, Frederick Douglas when you go to DC is compulsory! It is a beautiful still well-kept...
History & Culture: Frederick Douglass Home