Singapore Zoological Gardens
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Singapore Zoological Gardens
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Singapore Zoological Gardens have over 2500 animals from more than 300 different species, and an interesting fact about the zoo is that almost 30% of the animals come from endangered species. You can see rare and amazing species like white rhinoceros, beautiful white tigers and the funny looking proboscis monkeys. A great place to spend the afternoon, especially if you are visiting with your family.
80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
8.30am - 6.00pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Bonheur PatisserieThe French- style patisserie has a mouthful of varieties, up to 15 different types of cake varieties. These include a strawberry balsamic cake made out of pistachio sponge, vanilla cream and strawberry balsamic mousse, strawberry tarts, and [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Zam zam restaurantZam zam restaurant is located along which was established in 1908 which is near arab street opposite of the sultan mosque. This restaurant is very famous for its murtabak( flour base with mutton, egg and onion fillings) you can also choose [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Komala Vilas Indian RestaurantKomala villas is a great place to try North and south Indian food in Singapore. The food here can either be ordered in a set meal or al carte manner. They have various types of food such as Indian rice, Indian flour base items and also [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Armenian ChurchIn Singapore, it is not unusually to bump into a building that looks exactly like something you might find in Europe. Christianity is one of the many religions present in the city, so there are quite a few 'traditional' churches [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Samy's curry Indian RestaurantSAMY’s Curry Indian Restaurant is well known among the locals in Singapore. This restaurant serves delicious Indian food to its customers. This restaurant is well known for its excellent and tasty Indian food. A tip here is to [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo...
General: Easter egypt package $949
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Place Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve...
Sightseeing: Place Jemaa El Fna
Top Islands to spend a quality Myanmar luxury holiday Kyun Phi Lar known as Pilar by Burmese and is a very beautiful island located in the center...
Sightseeing: Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holiday
Baile Felix, Romania
One of the main points of atractions in Baile Felix is the Nenuphar Lake wich is a natural reservation and wich hosts 3 species of nenuphars.
General: Nenuphar Lake - Lotus
Among Boston's numerous historical landmarks Quincy Market has got an outstanding position. This 250 year old 'market place' is located...
Shopping: Quincy Market in Boston
Manhattan Beach, California
When in Manhattan Beach, make sure you take the time to walk down to the pier. It’s not only a good view over the ocean, but also a nice place to...
Sightseeing: Manhattan Beach Pier
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature