Singapore Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore travel tips
Browse useful Singapore travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Singapore you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Singapore or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Singapore
- Thasevi Prata RestaurantJalan Kayu travel tipsThasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a flat heated grill) Thasevi is know to be the most famous prata makers. This prata is [...]D: 0.1mi10
- Time in a bottle (Bar)Serangoon Garden Estate travel tipsTime in a bottle is one of the many bars that is located along Serangoon garden estate. It is a very popular bar among the locals and among the people who stay in the neighbourhood. This bar is unique as it is the only neighbourhood bar in [...]D: n/a20
- BZB (Bar)Serangoon Garden Estate travel tipsBZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill out with some friends. The speciality of this bar is that it is the only bar in the vicinity [...]D: 2.7mi20
- Bonheur PatisserieSingapore travel tipsThe French- style patisserie has a mouthful of varieties, up to 15 different types of cake varieties. These include a strawberry balsamic cake made out of pistachio sponge, vanilla cream and strawberry balsamic mousse, strawberry tarts, and [...]D: 0.9mi00
- When to visit?Singapore travel tipsThe best time to visit is during late autumn: which is between late September and mid-November. (10- 15 °C) The air is cool and brisk, away from the sunny sunny weather you get in hot and humid Singapore. You can enjoy pretty [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Driving to Kuala LumpurSingapore travel tipsSelf driving your own car to Kuala Lumpur can be very convenient as you can decide your own timing on when you want to leave. You can reach Kuala Lumpur if you drive cautiously in about 4 to 5 hours. However there are few tool charges and [...]D: 5.1mi00
- 10 Foods You Must Try in SingaporeSingapore travel tipsThere are literally thousands of food options in Singapore and for any visitor the sheer choice can be overwhelming. This guide leads you on a discovery of 10 of the very best foods that Singapore has to offer. None of them will break the [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, SingaporeSingapore City travel tipsThis place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man rubbish, is another man’s treasure”. This is definitely the place to go where that [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The Burger for the VeganSingapore City travel tipsThis is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend of mine has mentioned that one bite, and I might actually be converted into being a vegetarian [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Big Game FishingYishun travel tipsFishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond environment is filled with numerous big fishes to give the anglers a chance to feel the adrenaline [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
Browse Singapore travel tips by cities:Jalan Kayu (1)Serangoon Garden Estate (2)Singapore (60)Singapore City (2)Yishun (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
For me, the best shop was a chocolate shop. You can find it if you head to the train station starting from the center of the city. If you find it,...
Shopping: Chocolate shop in Szentendre
Kansas City, Missouri
Unique in itself, the Webster House Antiques is an antique store and a restaurant both providing excellent service for customers. Downstairs you...
Food: Webster House Antiques
Las Vegas, Nevada
One of my favorite places to see while in Las Vegas is the Bellagio Fountains in front of the well known Hotel. It's truly awesome, and maybe the...
Sightseeing: Bellagio Fountain
Kids of every age can enjoy this museum where you can learn so much. Almost every exhibit in the Explorium museum provides a hands-on experience,...
Family & Fun: Explorium
Los Angeles, California
Rodeo Drive is probably famous because of the movie "Pretty Woman". This is the place where rich people go for shopping and so did Julia Roberts in...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive