Singapore Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore travel tips
Browse useful Singapore travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Singapore you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Singapore or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Singapore
- Thasevi Prata RestaurantJalan Kayu travel tipsThasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a flat heated grill) Thasevi is know to be the most famous prata makers. This prata is [...]D: 0.1mi10
- Time in a bottle (Bar)Serangoon Garden Estate travel tipsTime in a bottle is one of the many bars that is located along Serangoon garden estate. It is a very popular bar among the locals and among the people who stay in the neighbourhood. This bar is unique as it is the only neighbourhood bar in [...]D: n/a20
- BZB (Bar)Serangoon Garden Estate travel tipsBZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill out with some friends. The speciality of this bar is that it is the only bar in the vicinity [...]D: 2.7mi20
- When to visit?Singapore travel tipsThe best time to visit is during late autumn: which is between late September and mid-November. (10- 15 °C) The air is cool and brisk, away from the sunny sunny weather you get in hot and humid Singapore. You can enjoy pretty [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Driving to Kuala LumpurSingapore travel tipsSelf driving your own car to Kuala Lumpur can be very convenient as you can decide your own timing on when you want to leave. You can reach Kuala Lumpur if you drive cautiously in about 4 to 5 hours. However there are few tool charges and [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Bugis Junction MallSingapore travel tipsBugis junction is a great place to do shopping. There are various stores and shops that sell almost anything. There food stalls that sells finger foods, and also there are various restaurants housed within the Bugis mall as well for patrons [...]D: 1mi10
- Bonheur PatisserieSingapore travel tipsThe French- style patisserie has a mouthful of varieties, up to 15 different types of cake varieties. These include a strawberry balsamic cake made out of pistachio sponge, vanilla cream and strawberry balsamic mousse, strawberry tarts, and [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, SingaporeSingapore City travel tipsThis place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man rubbish, is another man’s treasure”. This is definitely the place to go where that [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The Burger for the VeganSingapore City travel tipsThis is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend of mine has mentioned that one bite, and I might actually be converted into being a vegetarian [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Big Game FishingYishun travel tipsFishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond environment is filled with numerous big fishes to give the anglers a chance to feel the adrenaline [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
Browse Singapore travel tips by cities:Jalan Kayu (1)Serangoon Garden Estate (2)Singapore (59)Singapore City (2)Yishun (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to spend the night at a cool location in Augsburg, where good music is played, you have to visit the 'Mahagoni Bar'. There is even a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Mahagoni Bar
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
If you happen to be tired of Italian cuisine (which I cannot imagine), chose Casa dei Ciliegi, they have great - let's say - international cuisine....
Food: Casa dei Ciliegi
For a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E...
History & Culture: German Village in Columbus
Ama-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well....
Food: Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & Grill
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach