Thasevi Prata Restaurant, Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Jalan Kayu > Thasevi Prata Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Apart from just selling pratas, Thasevi also sells various types of other food such as noodles and rice base food. One such rice base food which thasevi is famous for is Briyani (yellow rice with either fish, chicken or mutton). People of all ages come to this place to dine in on the pratas. it is a must to try.
However the parking space is limited where there are limited parking slots near the restaurant. There is a carpark further up about 5 minutes walk from the restaurant. the carpark is located along Tong Lee Road.
237A Jalan Kayu Singapore 799461
Different pratas cost different price. i.e ice-cream pratas cost about $6. Normal pratas cost much lesser. Price range from between cheap and medium
How to get there:
Buses 103 and 86 stops just beside the restaurant.
+65 6481 1537
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Sri Veeramakaliamman TempleThere are loads of temples in Singapore, for every religion practiced in the city. But when it comes to Hindu temples, Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple is definitely the most impressive of them all. This temple was built in the 1880's by [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Kallang ice worldKallang ice world is the largest ice skating arena in Singapore. This is a great place to hang out with friends and family members and to skate on the ice rink. The rink is profesional done up.For people who are interested in having parties [...]D: 2mi00
- Maxwell food marketMaxwell food market is a food centre that sells different kind of local dishes. this dishes range from prawn noodles, to chicken rice, tapioca pastries, char siew rice(pork rice) and many more local dishes. Maxwell market is regarded by [...]D: 0.7mi01
- When to visit?The best time to visit is during late autumn: which is between late September and mid-November. (10- 15 °C) The air is cool and brisk, away from the sunny sunny weather you get in hot and humid Singapore. You can enjoy pretty [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Sago StreetAmong Singapore's many ethnic sightseeing areas, there are lots of places that reflect the culture of the people who live there, but with a distinctly Singaporean twist. Sago Street is also called the Street of the Dead, and it has [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Jalan Kayu you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
This is a Cathedral that was built on top of an arabic mosque after the Cristians came into this region of Spain. The Catedral de la Encarnacion...
General: Malaga Cathedral
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Brasov will have, starting from next year, most likely an international airport, that will link this marvelous city with the rest of the world. Now...
General: Brasov's new airport