Bonheur Patisserie, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Bonheur Patisserie
- Food travel tip
- City center
70 Duxton Road
From $6.50 for a slice of cake
10am-8pm (Mondays to Thursdays) and 10am-10pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
How to get there:
The most accessible way is to take a taxi, as there are no bus stops or train stations that are nearby.
+ 65 6221-1148
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Sri Veeramakaliamman TempleThere are loads of temples in Singapore, for every religion practiced in the city. But when it comes to Hindu temples, Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple is definitely the most impressive of them all. This temple was built in the 1880's by [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Singapore Botanic GardensSingapore botanical gardens houses numerous differnt kinds of flowers and floral displays for people to view. Besides just viewing floral displays. This place has various events that tourist and public can take note of and attend them. [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Lau Pa SatSingapore is a shopper's paradise, and you can seldom find a street where there isn't at least one stall selling either delicious street food or handmade objects that make great souvenirs. But if you are planning a serious shopping [...]D: 0.5mi00
- East Coast Lagoon Food VillageThis food village is located just along the east coast beach. It has a open concept where customers are able to seat anywhere they want. There small hut like shelters where people are able sit. This place sells alot of local food and it is [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Arab Street in SingaporeThe most interesting features of Singapore is its amazing multiculturalism. There are dozens and dozens of different cultures and nationalities blending in this tiny state, and the most amazing part is that everyone has their little corner [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
This is a great little cafe similar to Starbucks but less commercial and a much better chill out. You have free Wifi as long as you want, so if you...
Food: San Francisco Coffee Company
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Da Nang, Vietnam
From Da Nang and for a short drive you will reach to Hue and Hoi An, two of the most visited town in Vietnam, you will visit ancient tourism...
Beaches : Vietnam vacation packages in Da nang
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter