Bedok fishing jetty, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Bedok fishing jetty
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
There shelters along the jetty where anglers can take cover from the heat of the sun or in case if it rains. However there are only limited shelter available. There are also ample sitting stone benches for anglers to sit on and fish. This jetty is not only known for anglers but many other people such as joggers, breeze walkers tend to go up and down this jetty.
There alot of differnt kind of fishes that has been caught from this jetty. Some of which includes, red snapper, stingray, puffer fish, taman, ikan-todak and many more.
East coast park nearer to carpark F.
How to get there:
If you are driving you can park at carpark F. If you are taking a bus number 401 goes into eastcoast park on weekends and public holidays
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Newton food centreNewton food centre is very much known for its seafood. Singaporeans as well as tourist are always seen in this area dining on the seafood that is available. Though there are alot of other food that newtow food centre offers, the seafood is [...]D: 2mi00
- Beach Cabana (bicycle rental)Beach cabana is a bicyle rental place where people can rent bicycles and ride them along the beach of east coast park. there are various types of bicycles and the rental price varies accordingly.They have mountain bikes, bicycles for [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Compass Point Shopping CentreCompass point shopping centre is created in such a way where is not just for people to shop, but also a place to learn about interesting things and facts. The shopping center has a theme based on learning. There numerous boards and posters [...]D: 7.9mi00
- Center Satay Bee HoonCentre satay bee hoon store is very famous and well known for its 'satay beehoon' ( A local dish where strips of white noodles are filled with peanut sauce). This store is very popular and has numerous people visting it daily to buy the [...]D: 6mi00
- Driving to Kuala LumpurSelf driving your own car to Kuala Lumpur can be very convenient as you can decide your own timing on when you want to leave. You can reach Kuala Lumpur if you drive cautiously in about 4 to 5 hours. However there are few tool charges and [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
It's one of the most popular symbols of Vilnius and even Lithuania. Howerer, just one tower survided until our days. It now houses a...
History & Culture: Gediminas Castle
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
In the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the...
History & Culture: The St. Michael church and the Mathias statue