Bedok fishing jetty, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Bedok fishing jetty
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
There shelters along the jetty where anglers can take cover from the heat of the sun or in case if it rains. However there are only limited shelter available. There are also ample sitting stone benches for anglers to sit on and fish. This jetty is not only known for anglers but many other people such as joggers, breeze walkers tend to go up and down this jetty.
There alot of differnt kind of fishes that has been caught from this jetty. Some of which includes, red snapper, stingray, puffer fish, taman, ikan-todak and many more.
East coast park nearer to carpark F.
How to get there:
If you are driving you can park at carpark F. If you are taking a bus number 401 goes into eastcoast park on weekends and public holidays
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Singapore Botanic GardensSingapore botanical gardens houses numerous differnt kinds of flowers and floral displays for people to view. Besides just viewing floral displays. This place has various events that tourist and public can take note of and attend them. [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Lau Pa SatSingapore is a shopper's paradise, and you can seldom find a street where there isn't at least one stall selling either delicious street food or handmade objects that make great souvenirs. But if you are planning a serious shopping [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Smith St Hawker CenterYou can't leave Singapore without eating at least once at one of its famous hawker centers - open air complexes with countless stalls selling inexpensive and delicious food. The Hawker Center on Smith Street is one of the best. Each [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Center Satay Bee HoonCentre satay bee hoon store is very famous and well known for its 'satay beehoon' ( A local dish where strips of white noodles are filled with peanut sauce). This store is very popular and has numerous people visting it daily to buy the [...]D: 6mi00
- Old Chang KeeOld Chang Kee store provides a wide variety of high quality hot finger food and ready meals. This shop is for everyone who wants to have a quick snack or a ready meal on the go. Old Chang Kee has various finger food. Hower old chang [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Rishikesh is a holy place with a list of interesting and historic places to visit. But the unknown fact is, Rishikesh is also meant for the thrill...
General: Rishikesh River Rafting Tips.
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The beautiful and large Kuala Lumpur Lake Garden is the most popular park in the city. Home to the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly and Bird Park, the...
Sightseeing: Kuala Lumpur Lake Garden
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Next to the Black Tower there is (guess what) The White Tower. It's part of the same defense mechanism built against Turks and Tatars. The...
Sightseeing: White Tower
Named after Sultan Ahmed, who made it to be built between 1607 and 1617, the Blue Mosque is a symbol of grandeur, harmony and beauty. It is a sight...
History & Culture: The Blue Mosque
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz