Bedok fishing jetty, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Bedok fishing jetty
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
There shelters along the jetty where anglers can take cover from the heat of the sun or in case if it rains. However there are only limited shelter available. There are also ample sitting stone benches for anglers to sit on and fish. This jetty is not only known for anglers but many other people such as joggers, breeze walkers tend to go up and down this jetty.
There alot of differnt kind of fishes that has been caught from this jetty. Some of which includes, red snapper, stingray, puffer fish, taman, ikan-todak and many more.
East coast park nearer to carpark F.
How to get there:
If you are driving you can park at carpark F. If you are taking a bus number 401 goes into eastcoast park on weekends and public holidays
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Singapore Zoological GardensOn the international scene, Singapore's zoo is quite famous for its efforts for the conservation of threatened species and for veterinary research. Unlike many other zoos, it is based on a so-called open concept, which means that the [...]D: 9mi00
- Chomp Chomp Food marketSerangoon gardens is known for its food as well as entertainment. There is a famous eatery place named 'Chomp Chomp'. it is just oppostive a round-about across the street. There are many stalls that sell various kinds of food. The [...]D: 5.5mi10
- Punggol PrawningPunggol Prawning is place where family, friends, colleagues or infact anyone can come to and have fun catching real life prawns from the ponds that are available at the location. There are 3 ponds and people can pay a fees and can just [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Yum Cha RestaurantThe Chinatown o Singapore is a genuine paradise for foodies, especially since you can find Chinese cuisine in its pure form, as well as restaurants which serve meals with a Singaporean twist. Yum Cha Restaurant has a very interesting [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Sago StreetAmong Singapore's many ethnic sightseeing areas, there are lots of places that reflect the culture of the people who live there, but with a distinctly Singaporean twist. Sago Street is also called the Street of the Dead, and it has [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
If you go there by car, leave it on one of the parking lots connected to public transports, because the inner city is heavily traffic crowded.
General: Use park and ride spots
Renting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train...
General: Renting a Car in Malaga
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
If you are at the central square of the city you will see a place labeled 'Langos'. Langos is the name of a kind of pancake which can be served...
General: Eating in Szentendre
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Visit Bratislava in November or December if you would like to see all the streets decorated, beautiful Christmas trees on the squares and of course...
Family & Fun: Christmas Market, Bratislava
Portland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The...
Food: Tao of Tea in Portland