Bedok fishing jetty, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Bedok fishing jetty
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
There shelters along the jetty where anglers can take cover from the heat of the sun or in case if it rains. However there are only limited shelter available. There are also ample sitting stone benches for anglers to sit on and fish. This jetty is not only known for anglers but many other people such as joggers, breeze walkers tend to go up and down this jetty.
There alot of differnt kind of fishes that has been caught from this jetty. Some of which includes, red snapper, stingray, puffer fish, taman, ikan-todak and many more.
East coast park nearer to carpark F.
How to get there:
If you are driving you can park at carpark F. If you are taking a bus number 401 goes into eastcoast park on weekends and public holidays
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Asian Civilisations MuseumThere is no lack of museums in Singapore, which is not surprising at all, considering the rich culture and history of the city. The Asian Civilizations Museum is one of the most interesting museums in Singapore, especially if you are into [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Clark Quay entertainmentClark Quay is a vibrant place in Singapore. There are alot of bars, pubs, clubs, eateries, restaurants and even a shopping mall. This place comes to live at night where alot of people would usually go for a drink with their friends, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Yum Cha RestaurantThe Chinatown o Singapore is a genuine paradise for foodies, especially since you can find Chinese cuisine in its pure form, as well as restaurants which serve meals with a Singaporean twist. Yum Cha Restaurant has a very interesting [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Lilliput golfLiliput golf is singapore's first themed mini indoor golf course that caters to both adults and children. In this golf course people will have to hit balls into the holes just like traditional golfing. However each course is made in [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Samy's curry Indian RestaurantSAMY’s Curry Indian Restaurant is well known among the locals in Singapore. This restaurant serves delicious Indian food to its customers. This restaurant is well known for its excellent and tasty Indian food. A tip here is to [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
If you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first...
General: Visit the Museums and the Fuggersiedlung
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
The National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park...
Outdoors Activities: Killarney National Park
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We explored and experienced the real wild side of Florida when we booked a tour for the Everglades in the Sawgrass Park. The private tour included...
Outdoors Activities: Sawgrass Recreation Park in Fort Lauderdale
Los Angeles, California
It is pretty cool, going through a narrow road, you feel like you are going to go to discover nature. Each tour last 30 minutes, and tours begin...
Night Life & Entertainment: Mystery Spot in Los Angeles