Bedok fishing jetty, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Bedok fishing jetty
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
There shelters along the jetty where anglers can take cover from the heat of the sun or in case if it rains. However there are only limited shelter available. There are also ample sitting stone benches for anglers to sit on and fish. This jetty is not only known for anglers but many other people such as joggers, breeze walkers tend to go up and down this jetty.
There alot of differnt kind of fishes that has been caught from this jetty. Some of which includes, red snapper, stingray, puffer fish, taman, ikan-todak and many more.
East coast park nearer to carpark F.
How to get there:
If you are driving you can park at carpark F. If you are taking a bus number 401 goes into eastcoast park on weekends and public holidays
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant (Upper circular road)Riverwalk Tandoor Restaurant is located by the Singapore River which serves delicious and authentic North and South Indian dishes with a home touch. There are alot of different type of north and south dishes served at this restaurant [...]D: 0.4mi10
- Clark Quay entertainmentClark Quay is a vibrant place in Singapore. There are alot of bars, pubs, clubs, eateries, restaurants and even a shopping mall. This place comes to live at night where alot of people would usually go for a drink with their friends, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Punggol JettyPunggol jetty is famous for anglers. Though this jetty is not considered very long and does not stretch out too much into the sea. Many anglers have actually caught many fishes from the jetty.The Jetty is situated on punggol beach [...]D: 7.9mi00
- Kallang ice worldKallang ice world is the largest ice skating arena in Singapore. This is a great place to hang out with friends and family members and to skate on the ice rink. The rink is profesional done up.For people who are interested in having parties [...]D: 2mi00
- Adam Road food CentreAdam road food centre is very well know among the locals in Singapore. It is a place where people go to and try the various local cusines and dishes. there are a variety of local food to choose from here. Most importantly they are cheap and [...]D: 3.7mi10
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx
The only place where you can can have an excellent dinner and drink cocktails, having fun at a bar is the Pittsburgh Seviche Restaurant in the...
Food: Pittsburgh Seviche Restaurant