Bojangles at Thompson (Bar), Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Bojangles at Thompson (Bar)
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
the drinks here are affordable. This bar sells various types of drinks. They have different types of beers for the beer-lovers as well as liquors for liquor lovers. Apart from drinks, this bar also serves various kind of food to the customers. Such food include sausages, luncheon meat, chicken wings. Mainly finger food.
The bar also shows football matches on weekends and it can get quite crowded during those times as football fans come in to cheer their team with their friends while sipping on a drink. Patrons are also able to play a game of pools with their friends at this bar or even challenge other patrons for a game of pools.
12 Jalan Leban #B1-27, Singapore 577552
Jug of tiger beer = $25
Bottle of liquor = range from $120++
Game of pool = $2 per game of pool
5pm – 1am
How to get there:
Bus number 163, 167, 169 alights at the bustop infront of the bar and from the bustop its about 5 minutes walk.
+65 6552 1407
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Sago StreetAmong Singapore's many ethnic sightseeing areas, there are lots of places that reflect the culture of the people who live there, but with a distinctly Singaporean twist. Sago Street is also called the Street of the Dead, and it has [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Maxwell food marketMaxwell food market is a food centre that sells different kind of local dishes. this dishes range from prawn noodles, to chicken rice, tapioca pastries, char siew rice(pork rice) and many more local dishes. Maxwell market is regarded by [...]D: 0.7mi01
- Singapore Zoological GardensOn the international scene, Singapore's zoo is quite famous for its efforts for the conservation of threatened species and for veterinary research. Unlike many other zoos, it is based on a so-called open concept, which means that the [...]D: 9mi00
- East Coast Lagoon Food VillageThis food village is located just along the east coast beach. It has a open concept where customers are able to seat anywhere they want. There small hut like shelters where people are able sit. This place sells alot of local food and it is [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Getting to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 from the airportThe cheapest way to travel to Ho Chi Minh City district 1 is by taking a bus just outside of the international airport. This is the cheapest way to get to district one and the best way to travel with the locals and see the city as well. The [...]D: 681.7mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
Institute of Indology preserves rare art, manuscripts and archaeological objects of India. It’s based in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat state,...
History & Culture: Insitute of Indology
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
The Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that...
Sightseeing: Phipps Conservatory
This garden is a must see for anyone who's visiting Portland, especially of you have a fondness for roses. It is the oldest official,...
Outdoors Activities: International Rose Test Garden