Muthu's fish head curry, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Muthu's fish head curry
- Food travel tip
- City center
This fish head curry which is served in south Indian styles has won accolades from gourmands across the world. This is a sure dish to try in Singapore. The fish head curry is also very affordable and the portion of the fish head is also big.
138 Race course Road #01-01
3 Temasek Boulevard B1-056
Suntec City Mall Singapore 038983
Fish head curry will cost about $25 SGD
10am to 10pm(including Sundays and Public Holidays)
How to get there:
Race course road:
Take the train and alight at Farrer park station and take exit E9
Sunctec city Mall:
Take the train and alight at City hall station
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Kopitiam Coffee ShopSingapore's notorious nightlife will probably make you crave to food at odd hours in the night (especially after a good bout of clubbing and drinking), and luckily there are some excellent places that are open at night.Kopitiam (which [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Rivervale PlazaRivervale plaza which is located in Sengkang which is a residentail area is the first shopping complex that was opened in Sengkang. This complex is known for its various shops that sell goods at a very affordable price [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Sungei Buloh Wetland ReserveSungei Buloh Wetland Reserve is known to tbe the first ASEAN Heritage Park. this place is filled with beautiful plants and trees. It is under the management of national parks. apart from plants and trees. this place is also known for the [...]D: 13.9mi00
- Marina Square shopping MallThis shopping mall has so many stores selling many different products and items. This is a great place for people to buy gifts and items for their friends and families. The items sold at this place are also reasonably priced. Items such as [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Punggol JettyPunggol jetty is famous for anglers. Though this jetty is not considered very long and does not stretch out too much into the sea. Many anglers have actually caught many fishes from the jetty.The Jetty is situated on punggol beach [...]D: 7.9mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Fort Worth, Texas
Perfect for a picnic, a tranquil stroll on a warm day or just for photographic preferences, the Fort Worth Botanic Garden is open to the public all...
Sightseeing: Fort Worth Botanic Garden
Hawaii Wellness Institute is an association with the purpose of educating people hoe to live their lives healthier from every point of view. ...
Sports & Wellness : Hawaii Wellness Institute
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa