Katong, Singapore, Singapore
Travel tips > Asia > Singapore > Singapore > Katong
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The district is chock full of amazing colonial architecture, as well as more modern villas that you can only dream about living in. The elite of the city stroll down the neat and perfectly designed streets, or cruise in their expensive cars. Many tourists visit this area fr sightseeing, so there are plenty of restaurants and cafes around, but be careful because they are anything but cheap.
All in all, a good place if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city center for a while.
Free, unless you want to stop at a horribly expensive restaurant
Recent travel tips for Singapore
- Old Chang KeeOld Chang Kee store provides a wide variety of high quality hot finger food and ready meals. This shop is for everyone who wants to have a quick snack or a ready meal on the go. Old Chang Kee has various finger food. Hower old chang [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Arab Street in SingaporeThe most interesting features of Singapore is its amazing multiculturalism. There are dozens and dozens of different cultures and nationalities blending in this tiny state, and the most amazing part is that everyone has their little corner [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Travelling by TaxisTravelling by Taxi’s in Singapore is one of the fastest and safest way to get around to the various destinations all over Singapore. Unlike some countries where passengers have to negotiate with taxi drivers the amount to they need to [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Bojangles at Thompson (Bar)Bojangles is a bar situated along Jalan Leban road along thompson road. It is a quiet place where many regulars frequent to have a chat or just chill out with a few buddies. this bar is ideal for those who just wants to relax and listen to [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Singapore Zoological GardensOn the international scene, Singapore's zoo is quite famous for its efforts for the conservation of threatened species and for veterinary research. Unlike many other zoos, it is based on a so-called open concept, which means that the [...]D: 9mi00
Things about Singapore you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like playing, you can visit the Casino Bregenz. You have to be 18 years to get admission to it.
Night Life & Entertainment: Casino Bregenz
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Phang Nga Bay is located within an hour drive from the Phuket, here is what tourist could experience another side of the Thailand, away from the...
General: Top things to do in Phuket Thailand
If you are in Boston, do not miss to visit the home of the famous Red Sox, the Fenway Park stadium. It is an iconic place in the world of baseball...
Night Life & Entertainment: Fenway Park in Boston
Located in the grounds of the Woodward Park in Fresno, the Shinzen Japanese Garden is a true symbol of Japanese culture, mixture of tranquility,...
Sightseeing: Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno